Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I'd understood your question properly - but there were no discounts for early purchase last season.

You got one if you bought before end of May. I paid £380 I know it went up after that otherwise I would have waited and not renewed early.

I've tried again to do it, but still my mind won't let me finish the transaction.

Getting a little pissed off keep having to manually add the other 4 ST reference codes and surnames though.

Is there a way I can automatically have all 5 STs registered under one account?

Fcuk them Melts............... there are hidden costs everywhere with this club

You got one if you bought before end of May. I paid £380 I know it went up after that otherwise I would have waited and not renewed early.

Right - gotcha!

The situation was that there was nothing that was termed an early-bird discount last season. The Classic prices (for people who had had a season ticket for some time) were however only available for a limited time - you may think, as I do, that a spade should be called a spade.

I'm having a little difficulty finding a ticket that would have cost you £380 though. Are we talking about an adult and an under-12 in the Family Stand at a total of £381?

who the feck uses cheques :icon_bigg

People who want to keep the funds in their accounts for a few days longer than an electronic transfer by debit card would allow :icon_wink

Renewing ST holders in the Kop paid £322 last season (£14 * 23) - see http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1023380,00.html. That is the same as they are being asked to pay this season - a price freeze with no bollocks.

I have a feeling that new season ticket holders had to pay £345 last season, so for new season ticket holders this year the £322 that they are being asked to pay represents a reduction.
Expecting the chairman of the Foxes Trust to be on the ball with his figures is a bit rotten of you Boc.

Expecting the chairman of the Foxes Trust to be on the ball with his figures is a bit rotten of you Boc.

I had and have no idea who Isopen is. I have no idea who the chairman of the Foxes Trust is.

I was simply explaining the situation as I understood it and had no intention to be rotten to anybody.

I'm having a little difficulty finding a ticket that would have cost you £380 though. Are we talking about an adult and an under-12 in the Family Stand at a total of £381?

East stand, after taking the "classic price" and the 5% discount. Mine came to £380 or thereabouts

Anyway I don't give a flying fcuk now as I am not renewing

Last edited:

So you don't believe a responsible organisation should verify their information with someone who is known to keep a good track of things?

That was also our understanding, but when somebody mentioned the Classic Pricing, I thought we should check with BOC before we commented further on prices/early bird deadlines.

East stand, after taking the "classic price" and the 5% discount. Mine came to £380 or thereabouts

Anyway I don't give a flying fcuk now as I am not renewing

I still don't recall any discounting other than the classic pricing last season.

The season ticket thread from last season is here: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18559

I've not read it all so I don't know if it mentions any discounts.

Nice one Jeff post 37 tells me I was raped of £450 last season and £380 the season before.

Far far to much to pay for watching 1st Div football.

As I said before Fcuk them, and it is too far to travel to watch a home game too.

The season ticket thread from last season is here: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18559

Most of the 827 posts in that thread have got SFA to do with season tickets. It's clear however that I have been dead right about the situation last year.

There was no discount for early purchase per se. There was however the mix of 'classic' (for people who had season tickets for a number of years) and ordinary pricing with classic pricing not available after 15th June. This season tickets have been frozen to the classic prices - as I have already said this means that there is no price increase for people who paid the classic price last year and a *reduction* for those who paid the ordinary price last year or who did not have a season ticket last year.

BG is wrong in his assertion that he paid £380 last year. He clearly said a year ago that his ticket had gone up from £380 in 2006/07 to £450 - a price which has been frozen this year. Edit: Oh, you found it while I was wasting my time reading the rest of the thread.

Last edited:
Nice one Jeff post 37 tells me I was raped of £450 last season and £380 the season before.

Far far to much to pay for watching 1st Div football.

As I said before Fcuk them, and it is too far to travel to watch a home game too.

You said that last year too!

What will you be saying next year?

So you don't believe a responsible organisation should verify their information with someone who is known to keep a good track of things?
Oh, so you are the whole organisation now?

At least that bit of honesty should be welcomed at last. :038:

Fcuk them Melts............... there are hidden costs everywhere with this club
Did you not read the small print?

Please note: all prices will effectively increase by a factor of X over the next X months. Additional charges apply for the following: satisfaction, loyalty, faith, honesty and happiness. Please remember, supporting a football club is a risk - the value of your season ticket, the position of the team and quality of the playing staff and management can go down as well as... way down.

BG is wrong in his assertion that he paid £380 last year. He clearly said a year ago that his ticket had gone up from £380 in 2006/07 to £450 - a price which has been frozen this year. Edit: Oh, you found it while I was wasting my time reading the rest of the thread.

Good boy, it pays to read before posting.

Last year I did renew, but not this coming season as I don't think it is worth doing so for £450 FFS

I am quoted in that link as saying last season's price was £322. Which is exactly what the official site says when my tickets are loaded in the shopping basket.

So for me, the club has honoured its word :038:

Last edited:
My renewal form was posted back to me whilst I was away. No explanation of why. No letter. Just one of those 'this is not a match tickets' and the form I filled out. No joy filled message of how great next season is going to be from our chairman. No postcard with my name emblazoned on the 12th mans shirt just my form.

I assume they are running a ballot for season tickets next season and Ive been unsuccessful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00