Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is he H Pants? I was thinking of taking my eldest this season too...

He'll be four and half by the time the season kicks off

Pretty sure I'm doing this now - my brother has decided not to renew so I'll be sat on me Bob Todd otherwise

I figure that if he doesn't like it, there would be plenty of seats to choose from if I want to shift my season ticket elsewhere.

Plus I am assuming that on those days he doesn't want to go, plus night matches, I can just swap my seat to somewhere else by contacting the ticket office. If anyone knows if this is not possible, can they let me know ? Ta

Last edited:
He'll be four and half by the time the season kicks off

Pretty sure I'm doing this now - my brother has decided not to renew so I'll be sat on me Bob Todd otherwise

I figure that if he doesn't like it, there would be plenty of seats to choose from if I want to shift my season ticket elsewhere.

Plus I am assuming that on those days he doesn't want to go, plus night matches, I can just swap my seat to somewhere else by contacting the ticket office. If anyone knows if this is not possible, can they let me know ? Ta

Plenty old enough. My youngest has been going for 3 seasons and he's 6 now.

For the first time ever I'm not sure.

Had one (all but a couple) for 40 years (not an old fart had my 1st at -10!)

Nothing to do with going down, i'm sure we will do well.

.....They have got to get rid of the clown though.

Will pick my games and latch on to one of the local none league sides also, if he's fired I will buy a ticket immediatly

Hows this for timing. Just read IH is staying, post that I'm stunned, receive a phone call telling me she's been able to sort out the ST renewal. Classic. :icon_cry: :icon_wink

send it back.......feck the money, just don't leave yourself with the temptation to go

Yes times four.

I just know that I would miss it and at the moment I feel that we cannot possibly do anything but show improvement next season.

send it back.......feck the money, just don't leave yourself with the temptation to go

Send it to me. I actually feel like going now.

Not renewing, but that doesn't have anything to do with relegation or Holloway staying (though the latter doesn't help). It's just not that much fun these days. Getting rid of the awful goal music would be a big step towards better times. I'll try to go to more away games.

Getting rid of the awful goal music would be a big step towards better times. I'll try to go to more away games.

You mean the one that get's everyone up off their bums and dancing around in happiness, is that the one?

Yeah yeah, I know people would be up and everything without the Chelsae Dagger if we had just scored, but the kids love it, and, the kids are the future.

You mean the one that get's everyone up off their bums and dancing around in happiness, is that the one?

Yeah yeah, I know people would be up and everything without the Chelsae Dagger if we had just scored, but the kids love it, and, the kids are the future.

I would like to keep Chelsea Dagger as it helps me recognise that a goal has been scored.

it wasnt that long ago when our fans used to take the piss out of middlesbrough and bolton when they played music when scoring.......it was a hilariously embarassing thing to witness, now it is the norm in football

it wasnt that long ago when our fans used to take the piss out of middlesbrough and bolton when they played music when scoring.......it was a hilariously embarassing thing to witness, now it is the norm in football
Went to see The Fratellis the other night in Nottingham and this bird said to me "You aint a Derby fan are you", I said "No", she said "Good, them sad bastards play Chelsea Dagger when they score". I kept quiet but pointed to muzzysgal and told the bird that she was a sad Leicester fan and they did the same there.

It doesn't get people up and dancing Spionfox. Once it STARTS I sit down, and I know I'm not the only one.

People are up and celebrating a goal because we've scored, not because of some poxy music (and they really couldn't have picked much worse, it is truly appalling - if there must be something, why not a blast of the Post Horn Gallop?). The 'music' overtakes and dulls that, it doesn't heighten it. I don't think Liverpool or Celtic feel a need to use goal music, and they seem to have a good atmosphere.

Of course kids will respond to that kind of thing, they're kids and it's exciting on a superficial level. But they wouldn't miss it, and would probably get more from a genuinely spontaneous crowd celebration. That sort of music is treating people like idiots, which is not a good thing.

I still recall the first time I went to a game and heard goal music - away to Palace, the Dave Clark 5. I looked on in sheer disbelief, feeling that it was a massive indicator of a two-bit club. I think it makes us look like a two-bit club.

I know what you mean fitz, but at least we aren't playing canned applause and cheering through the speakers like they used to do at Old Trafford a few years back. Now THAT was sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669