Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I renewed my Highland Railcard the other day,it was a big decision but I took the plunge

I renewed my Highland Railcard the other day,it was a big decision but I took the plunge

Can't believe you did it, HF - not while that bastard Jock McTavish is still in charge

Thought you might have waited to see if they'd give him the boot

Can't believe you did it, HF - not while that bastard Jock McTavish is still in charge

Thought you might have waited to see if they'd give him the boot

We need stability homer and although McTavish doesn't know his arse frim his elbow he cracks some hilarious gags

é

ALT + 0233 - the 0233 must be typed on the 'numeric keypad' (switched on in differing ways from machine to machine) and not on the row of numbers across the top of the keyboard.

Top bombing Boc, knew someone would know.

I would need to see who is coming in as well. As for the bollocks of freezing to what we paid last season, mine has gone up £70 to £450

I think I am right in saying that we have lost the "classic" price where it was cheaper if you had held a ticket for more than 3 years. Most people (me included) will be in the same situation as you, as there won't have been many new ST holders in the past three seasons, given the situation on the pitch.

Another kick in the balls to people who have given a lot of money to the club in order to help with pre-season plans.

I think I am right in saying that we have lost the "classic" price where it was cheaper if you had held a ticket for more than 3 years. Most people (me included) will be in the same situation as you, as there won't have been many new ST holders in the past three seasons, given the situation on the pitch.

Another kick in the balls to people who have given a lot of money to the club in order to help with pre-season plans.

So it is a fact then that the only people getting a 'freeze' are those who were new season ticket holders last season. They will end up paying the same as last season if they renew before the end of the month.

Everyone else pays more.

Interesting to know how many as a proportion of the total season ticket holders the 'freeze' applies to. My guess would be no more than 10%.

On it's own, disregarding all other factors, that is enough for me to categorically say I'm not renewing. Shameful fecking club and their lying, cheating, money grabbing ways.

How dare they peddle such lies. More to the point, how dare the media not question them on this? The Foxes Trust would also have been sensible to include this fact in their press release wouldn't they?

I think it's a case of justification and prioritisation. When you are being entertained and getting enjoyment, and you have the disposable income to cope with it, you can put it into your household budget and justify it. If you are spending the same amount on something you don't enjoy (for whatever reason), it's nigh on impossible to justify that into your budget.

I am a Leicester city supporter in the financial sense of the word, not a "jump and down and sing" sense of the word. I support them through buying a season ticket, away tickets, shirt, and other misc purchases. Just because somebody doesn't get to every game, it doesn't mean they are not a "true supporter". I know people who don't go to the games, but buy the shirts and merchandise, I count these as supporters. Without the merchandise sales, the club would struggle, as would all clubs.

For a sport that is aimed at the working class, there is one hell of a feeling of snobbery coming from certain quarters sometimes.

bet you wouldn't have otherwise!

That's what I was thinking as I walked back to the train DD - still would have renewed though as I'm looking forward to this coming season. I don't care about getting automatic promotion, I'm just hoping that we can start stringing together wins and playing a more attacking style. If I'm wrong then this may well be the last one.

I think it's a case of justification and prioritisation. When you are being entertained and getting enjoyment, and you have the disposable income to cope with it, you can put it into your household budget and justify it. If you are spending the same amount on something you don't enjoy (for whatever reason), it's nigh on impossible to justify that into your budget.

I am a Leicester city supporter in the financial sense of the word, not a "jump and down and sing" sense of the word. I support them through buying a season ticket, away tickets, shirt, and other misc purchases. Just because somebody doesn't get to every game, it doesn't mean they are not a "true supporter". I know people who don't go to the games, but buy the shirts and merchandise, I count these as supporters. Without the merchandise sales, the club would struggle, as would all clubs.

For a sport that is aimed at the working class, there is one hell of a feeling of snobbery coming from certain quarters sometimes.

:038::038:
Shame you can't get this through to some of the morons and blue mongs we have following our club.

I think it's a case of justification and prioritisation. When you are being entertained and getting enjoyment, and you have the disposable income to cope with it, you can put it into your household budget and justify it.
Mmmmm, after spending the best part of £200 on two Paul McCartney tickets, my budget doesn't look quite like it did this time Yesterday.

Serious thinking time needed.

Mmmmm, after spending the best part of £200 on two Paul McCartney tickets, my budget doesn't look quite like it did this time Yesterday.

Serious thinking time needed.

fecking hell..... £200 on him! Never liked the beatles or him, first Bjorn Again, now him... who is next Val Doonican?

fecking hell..... £200 on him! Never liked the beatles or him, first Bjorn Again, now him... who is next Val Doonican?
In my experience, only Cnuts are from Waterford. So no, Doonican is off my list!!!

He's probably on Ticketmaster now looking at the tickets for James Last and his Orchestra

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670