Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still umming and awwing about renewing my ticket. £330 is £330 and I will have to buy two tickets because my Sister has conveniently buggered off to France for two weeks, and I go with her. I don't even manage to go to all the home games, because I work evenings, so I miss the odd week day game.

I probably won't find anything better to do on a Saturday, so I'll probably haul myself down there and renew my ticket. I am just provaricating over the matter. On the positive side, I keep telling myself I'll get to see a lot of new clubs.

Just done mine!

can't believe they charge you nearly £5 to book online, though it would cost me a tenner there and back so not too bad i guess.

I did renew some time ago. I'm now slightly fecked off that my mate that I sit with isn't renewing. Such is life in Division 1.

Just a few more hours now and I will be taking the plunge.

I'm sure Mr. Bason and his merry band will let us know if it is a lie, they do have their own sources you know :icon_wink

It's all smoke and mirrors, you know - we've only sold 350 really

If true, however, it seems like their estimates of ST sales were ever so slightly wrong this time.......

If thats true I woul think we will end up with around 12,000 STH's which is a fair effort. Shame on you 3,000 :018::)

It's not just a fair effort, it's a feckin' remarkable effort

We are thick as shit, we really are......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00