Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you support? Leicester City? or the vacant managers position??

what a daft thing to say, ive suported city for many more years then your good self ,if IH had still been manager i would have retured my 4 season tickets as i could not take anther season with him in charge as ive said before.

but now he's gone i feel we have a new start and all to look forward to now :023:

what a daft thing to say, ive suported city for many more years then your good self ,if IH had still been manager i would have retured my 4 season tickets as i could not take anther season with him in charge as ive said before.

but now he's gone i feel we have a new start and all to look forward to now :023:

Behave yourself

So why did you buy them in the first place, then, whilst he was still the manager :102:

You've supported them all these years but you'd give up based on who the manager is? What a daft thing to do.

You've supported them all these years but you'd give up based on who the manager is? What a daft thing to do.

after all the crap we have been through and yes due to IH being their i would not go to anther game

Behave yourself

So why did you buy them in the first place, then, whilst he was still the manager :102:

i got them due to the main fact they are the best prise option ,Plus it looked like he was going anyway .On that bases i re-newed but if he had stayed i would have taken them back end of .

Last edited:
after all the carp we have been through and yes due to IH being their i would not go to anther game

i got them due to the main fact they are the best prise option ,Plus it looked like he was going anyway .On that bases i re-newed but if he had stayed i would have taken them back end of .

You can't keep them in Bonzai Daves marine tank!

after all the carp we have been through and yes due to IH being their i would not go to anther game

Not wishing to doubt you, old bean, but you renewed ages ago - long before the meeting between MM and Holloway

It didn't look like he was going at all when you renewed

Can you imagine the conversation with his kids:

"sorry son, we're not going to watch your favourite team this season, daddy doesn't like the manager"

after all the crap we have been through and yes due to IH being their i would not go to anther game

:102::102::018::018: And you questioned my loyalty because of not wanting to go to the Johnstons Paint Trophy Thingy!!:081::081:

we also agreed to get Ibstock Unted (adult team) season tickets so they would still get there footy fix :023:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:...Leicestershire Senior League...take em some away games next season Newts. In fact, they maybe in the new East Midlands Division.

EDIT: They are in the new East Mids Div

Last edited:
renewed mine today there was a decent size queue and the girl on the desk said it had been steady all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00