Post Match Arsenal 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted

...BUT STILL TWO POINTS CLEAR

Very soft red card, should have had a penalty, annoyed annoyed annoyed.

Brave performance after the sending off (which I thought was harsh)

Was was immense other than the crazy dash at the end.

We are still top and only the third defeat of the season so nothing to be concerned about.

So many times. Arsenal and other" big" clubs get the big decisions when it matters in their home games. I always feared we would lose a player in this fixture......tragic defeat assisted by some naivety on our part.

So so frustrating, mainly because we came so close.

Simpson was stupid, ridiculous foul from Wasi at the end. Why Drinkwater didn't hold it in the corner rather than crossing too... Naive play.

Frustrating but we gave It our all and came so close to holding on. Still top by 2 points!

Well well, they did the double over us. We showed poor discipline, but not surprising against Arsenal who have the 2nd worse discipline in the Premier League - I've haven't fact checked this but I get the feeling there have been more sending offs in games Arsenal are in than any other single team.

It's not the end of the world, and a couple of wins against Norwich and WBA and this will be well behind us. Arsenal will win nothing this season.

3 points well earned by the ref playing to the crowd throughout the whole second half.

Horrible way to lose but here's to the next 10 unbeaten again.

Mixed emotions on this one.

1/ Damn. We looked like we might hold out.

2/ What was Was thinking??

3/ 6 points from 3 games none of us felt particularly confident about

4/ Thank Christ. Maybe now the media will shut up and we can carrying on just winning without everyone getting all excited and putting pressure on

5/ Seriously Sky? The commentators were absolutely creaming themselves when the second went in. Apparently no other team now has a chance of winning the title, it's over and we had better give it to Arsenal.

Giroud is a bit of a knob really. Went down like a cheap whore. Arsenal beating little leicester and they look like they've won the Champions League! Referee doesn't like us clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566