Post Match Arsenal 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played almost a whole half with 10 men and narrowly lost away to Arsenal by a last minute goal.

Let's keep it in perspective, get over it and move on.

Exactly. Side-point - are Arsenal the bitchiest club in the world? Fans and players alike always yapping at the referee when things aren't going their way. Remember it well from the famous 3-3 draw when they shat themselves at the extra minute. Tinpot ****s ;)

One of my abiding memories from going to games at Arsenal was the fact that their fans never gave any credit to good play by the opposition. Even the really fickle Spurs fans would appreciate a good move/pass by their opponents, Arsenal fans always seemed totally one-eyed.

Outstandingly brave last half an hour, spoilt by a stupid challenge from a complete and utter gumby

Penalty was 'well won' to say the least. The red card was incredibly harsh. Wasyl's challenge was simply pathetic

Shame, 'cos we deserved a point

One of my abiding memories from going to games at Arsenal was the fact that their fans never gave any credit to good play by the opposition. Even the really fickle Spurs fans would appreciate a good move/pass by their opponents, Arsenal fans always seemed totally one-eyed.

They are a bunch of twats like.

Six points from these games is an outstanding return. I thoughtwe'd get a maximum of three. We emerge from those games as near-certainties for a top four finish and in a bloody good position to win the league title. Just think about that.

Sky News "Journalist" Kay Burley is trolling on twitter... apparently cheats never prosper. She cant have watched Arsenal very much in that case o_O

Sky News "Journalist" Kay Burley is trolling on twitter... apparently cheats never prosper. She cant have watched Arsenal very much in that case o_O

She's about as clued up as any other Arsenal fan then.

That's all you can say really.

Really is all I have in me at this moment, well that and 4 pints go the black stuff.

I would just like to add to the record that Arsenal are a shitbag of a team, mardy, unsporting and generally soft as ****, they will NEVER* win the league with that shithawk of manager instilling his softly softly bollockless approach.

**** you Arsenal, we still hover above you.

*Again

I saw that - tweeted this at her:

@KayBurley who has the worst disciplinary record in the Premier League? Arsenal. 3rd worst last season too & 3 reds this season. Pot/kettle

Didn’t see the game but from 5live updates the Arses should’ve had at least 10 goals in the last 30 odd mins… but they didn’t… and little old us with only 10 men! …If only we’d spent another 200mil we might have held on for a draw! o_O

Of course disappointed doesn’t do it justice… and also will have to suffer the gloating of my gunner mate, but… they’re now favourites for the next couple of weeks… and we’re still top by 2 points… which I believe is better for us with our run in. Remember after the last time they beat us we went on a bloody great run… and this time it wasn’t 5-2.

It’ll be that much sweeter when WE win the title… and I for one will give them SHIT.

Time to Keep the Faith. Another 36 points to play for.

The **** on Sky more or less headed it in himself, I wouldn't be surprised if that press box is absolutely dripping with Arsenal tainted spunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669