Post Match Arsenal 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone understand why they think we cheated?

Guessing it was because we were beating them? Which is against the bizarre rules only known to those knowledgeable arsenal fans.

Anyone understand why they think we cheated?

Guessing it was because we were beating them? Which is against the bizarre rules only known to those knowledgeable arsenal fans.

Maybe because Vardy wrapped his whole leg around his opponent to win the penalty

Followed by Mahrez's truly pitiful effort to do the same

Maybe because Vardy wrapped his whole leg around his opponent to win the penalty

Vardy had to stick his leg across to get the ball. The fact he got it and their player didn't isn't cheating. Marhez went for a soft fall over but it was no worse then half of their rolling about on the floor efforts.

I saw that - tweeted this at her:

@KayBurley who has the worst disciplinary record in the Premier League? Arsenal. 3rd worst last season too & 3 reds this season. Pot/kettle

She has been totally hammered and isnt responding... she's blocked a couple too (although they did call her a c**t)

Horrible finish to a game where I didn't think we were at our best at all.

Fuchs, Drinkwater, Okazaki, Albrighton and Mahrez were all a shadow of their normal selves. Drinkwater should have been sent off for an awful challenge, gave the ball away dreadfully twice and then at the end opted to cross (badly) when he had the ball in the corner?????

I thought the red card for Simpson was very harsh. It wasn't a booking unless you're playing against a whiny, gutless bunch of wankstains. Is there a more pathetic club than Arsenal right now? I don't think so.

I also thought it wasn't a penalty for us. I'd have been angry if we'd conceded similar. Vardy mis-controlled the ball and then kicked the defender. Overall, the ref was shite.

However, step forward Kante as an absolute legend today. What a performance, what a player. If he was an Arsenal or Man City player, they'd be ten points clear.

Overall thoughts are that losing so late was undeserved. We battled hard and merited a point.

For the first time really, I'd also question Ranieri's decision to bring on Gray. I thought it was an odd one in the circumstances.

You mean when their player stuck his leg out, completely missed the ball and then prevented the attacked from continuing his run as that's about as clear a penalty you'll see.

Mahrez's wasn't so much but he did the player for skill who then made contact with the player and not the ball. Whether it was enough to take him down you can't say for sure but he certainly didn't win the ball and if it was the other way round it would have been a guaranteed penalty and red card.

They really do thin they've won the whole thing.

Against little ten man Leicester.

Hahaha

Aye. Their whiny appeal for everything tactic won't get them very far in their next Prem game either. Still advantage us.

I think bringing Gray on was a perfectly understandable substitution. It allowed Albrighton to switch over to his more natural position on the right and cover in front of Wasyl, a task he is better at than Mahrez. I was a little bit surprised when King later came on for Albrighton.

Take your blue tinted specs off

It's all meanngless opinions, but it really wasn't a penalty - although impossble for the ref not to give it (i know that makes little sense, but it's true)

Mahrez dived, when he could have gone on. Never a foul

The kante handball was more of an actual penalty than either of them

Simpson shouldn't have been sent off. Wasyl was a complete and utter dick

We deserved a point, but tough shit

It's just the way it is

There was always going to be a game where things didnt go our way... today was it. Bring on Narch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669