Post Match Arsenal 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They shouldn't be given the opportunity to ANY challenges. In fact, barraging the ref should be punished with a straight red card. That would stop the moaning cry babies.
What I do not understand is that any ref who puts up with this shit would never get promoted past Sunday league level, but as soon as you get to paid-to-play rather than pay-to-play, this aspect of the rules goes out the window.

Can someone answer this. I've seen players booked and in some cases sent off for raising their hands or pushing opponents in the chest. Any ideas why Coq-au-Vin didnt get a card for the shove in Mahrez's back? it pretty much amounted to the same thing.

Can someone answer this. I've seen players booked and in some cases sent off for raising their hands or pushing opponents in the chest. Any ideas why Coq-au-Vin didnt get a card for the shove in Mahrez's back? it pretty much amounted to the same thing.
Because refs are human and therefore prone to errors of judgement and inconsistencies?

Disagree with Was being blamed for second Arse goal. The team win together and lose together.

Are we going to be saying in May that if Mahrez had buried two penalties we could have been Champions?

What was Drinkwater doing at the end making a cross when he should have been burying the ball under the corner flag?

I have, quite rightly, seen enormous praise for Huth's contributions this season. I have also seen him in at least 3 games where he could have been red-carded for elbows in the face.

It seems quite obvious that the ref had a total 'mare' yesterday and bottled it, especially in the second half, under pressure from the Arsenal players and the crowd.

'Was' was over zealous and I am sure Ranieri will have words with all the players about discipline, especially after 1 card, but it is not fair to pick out 1 incident.

Arsenal had had at least 12 chances to score before then that were not Was's fault.

Arsenal would only be happy if UEFA introduced a rule that nobody was allowed within a metre of any of their players during a match.
Couldn't agree more......... I lost all respect for Sanchez with his Simulation yellow Card waving at the Ref when tackled by Simpson :(

Disagree with Was being blamed for second Arse goal. The team win together and lose together.

Are we going to be saying in May that if Mahrez had buried two penalties we could have been Champions?

What was Drinkwater doing at the end making a cross when he should have been burying the ball under the corner flag?

I have, quite rightly, seen enormous praise for Huth's contributions this season. I have also seen him in at least 3 games where he could have been red-carded for elbows in the face.

It seems quite obvious that the ref had a total 'mare' yesterday and bottled it, especially in the second half, under pressure from the Arsenal players and the crowd.

'Was' was over zealous and I am sure Ranieri will have words with all the players about discipline, especially after 1 card, but it is not fair to pick out 1 incident.

Arsenal had had at least 12 chances to score before then that were not Was's fault.

Totally agree Mike, as you say it was a silly free kick to give away but it was up to the team to defend the set piece and secure the point. There is nothing to gain in looking for scapegoats and somebody to blame, this group of players have sweat blood and tears to get us to this point, our game plan is based on high intensity and getting in teams faces, which will mean on occasions we give away free kicks or lose possession because of the style of play, however it is a style that has taken us to the top of the league and has us in contention for champions league and winning the title as we enter the final third of the season.

The most pleasing aspect of this season is that we are competing with the big guns and giving them a real game, we are not flat track bullies who wilt on the big occasion, we have proved we deserve to be where we are.

Yes, the reaction and the performance show how far - and how amazingly quickly we have developed.

CR is the man to make sure we now re-focus on the game that really matters - the next one not the last one.

It's important to be calm and balanced about these things- take them in our stride etc....that said we were cheated and robbed!

True - who's to say if Waz hadn't challenged that he would have put in a cross that Arsenal could have scored from? Then some would blame Waz and say "he bottled it and he backed off him..."

Don't think that there is any doubt that we failed to manage the last couple of minutes. But it was a fine overall performance wrecked by what at its kindest can be described as very poor and weak reffing.

So much to hate really.I'm old enough to remember the days when you practically had to slaughter an opposing player & his entire family in their beds to get a red card.
Now I end up watching huge games that could end up influencing the destination of trophies & the outcomes of promotion/relegation battles decided by sendings off for pushes & trips.

However I'm also even firmer in my belief that any player who brandishes a pretend card should get a straight red for his trouble.

Still,Arsenal have been a bottleless bunch of preening nancy ****s for as long as I can remember so no surprises there.

As for anyone wanting Spurs to win the title if we don't? What? My advice would be to spend 2 minutes talking to a Spurs fan.After that you'll want them all hung,drawn,quartered & impaled.

If we don't win it I don't give a flying **** who does.Couldn't care less.
Manure & Chelski are the only clubs I don't want winning it & thats already taken care of.

So...City to win the league & the current bottom 3 to go down & I'll be happy.

Anything else & i'll be miserable all summer.

& absolutely **** OFF to finishing 4th.If that happens we'll lose a CL qualifier to the champions of ****ing Iceland & the whole season will have been for nothing.

**** OFF to finishing 4th.If that happens we'll lose a CL qualifier to the champions of ****ing Iceland & the whole season will have been for nothing.

Jesus H Corbett. I can't even begin to analyse this kind of horse shit. Please tell me this is the result of several Doom Bars otherwise you should seek medical help quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566