Beware !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brauny Blue said:
Forest, Derby, Sunderland, Wolves, Sheff W, Manchester City, Bolton are all clubs of similar size to ourselves, and have all played in the 3rd tier of English football in the not too distant past. I know you would like a regime change duzzer, but at this stage of the season it could be a disaster. There is no guarantee that a new manager would have us flying up the table, Forest tried it last year and still got relegated. IMO the football is better than it was, and i might regret this but imo we are still too good to go down.

This season is quickly becoming a disaster (in terms of results) as it is!!!!

Forest were saying the same thing Brauny - 'too good to go down'!!!!!!!!!

My sister was chatting to one of the directors of the club and he indicated that anyone who wants CL out will be disappointed this season. How much of that is purely for public consumption is anybodys guess. Lets just hope that we aren't struggling with 10 games to play, the board will have a big decision to make if we are.

Bobby Smith said:
My sister was chatting to one of the directors of the club and he indicated that anyone who wants CL out will be disappointed this season. How much of that is purely for public consumption is anybodys guess. Lets just hope that we aren't struggling with 10 games to play, the board will have a big decision to make if we are.
At the Fans meeting, they said the same thing.

As for Chandler, his inane ramblings elsewhere suggested if we can't have Micky, Walshy should have been made manager.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I really am concerned the direction the club is going in if the directors are taking the stance indicated by Bob Hazell, giving the manager a one match ultimatum IMO is a disgrace, the pressure they have put on him and the players is totally unfair. Either Levein is the right man for the job or not it should not depend on one result, but on his general performance throughout his reign and whether there is a true belief that he is the right manager to take the club forward.

What will the directors learn from the Millwall game, if we win and keep him and then lose the next two is he then back on death row, IMO a managers future should never hinge on one game and this stance proves the board want him out, otherwise they would be backing him to the hilt, how the hell is the club to progress if the manager is one game away from the chop, results are poor and we are underachieving but IMO Levein should be allowed to strengthen the weaknesses in the squad in the transfer window and then lets see where that takes us, we do need to see an improvement in results but that certainly shouldnt mean a shit or bust clash vs Millwall.

As for Dublin as manager should Levein get the bullet, I would be very surprised to see the board take such a big risk, IMO they will appoint somebody with experience of management but with the provisio that Dublin be part of the backroom team, ie. player / coach.

I don't think BH was saying CL will be sacked if we lose to Millwall,what he was saying was that serious questions will be asked by some in Authority which may lead to an Emergency Meeting etc.It would seem a strange move to sack a Mamager in the middle of the busyFestive Programme.Hopefully We will beat Millwall anyway.

highland fox said:
I don't think BH was saying CL will be sacked if we lose to Millwall,what he was saying was that serious questions will be asked by some in Authority which may lead to an Emergency Meeting etc.It would seem a strange move to sack a Mamager in the middle of the busyFestive Programme.Hopefully We will beat Millwall anyway.

Read through all his posts Highland, and IMO that is exactly what he is saying.

BOB HAZELL said:
DurhamFox said:
I can't see him still being here by the turn of the year.
Lose on Boxing Day, DF and unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which side of the fence you're on) you're probably right.

It would seem to be pretty black and white. :icon_sad: :102: :102: :confused: :icon_wink

Steven said:
It would seem to be pretty black and white. :icon_sad: :102: :102: :confused: :icon_wink

He did say 'probably' not 'definately'
Anyway,I hope we win and its irrelevent.

DurhamFox said:
dont we all !!! but we won't ;)

You've been standing too close to MK at the Weekend Durham,a bit of him seems to have 'rubbed off 'on You..
Fecking Pessimists:icon_roll ;)

highland fox said:
You've been standing too close to MK at the Weekend Durham,a bit of him seems to have 'rubbed off 'on You..
Fecking Pessimists:icon_roll ;)

The way your mind works.....

DurhamFox said:
The way your mind works.....

You merely sound a bit 'down in the mouth' Durham....
This Country.

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:
Got tonsilitus - lay off me :frown:

Have them out, ;) , or have no problem with them like me. ;)

Yorkshire Vixen said:
if h is laying on you im surprised you havent a cracked rib or three

Oi,Durham is suffering here show some compassion YV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669