Blackpool Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about he doesn't criticise the fans for voicing their anger, unless he is willing to keep his mouth shut when he feels the same?

And why shouldnt he criticise the fans? Fergie has done it often enough.

When you have 20000 booing his team to feck why shouldnt he be allowed to react?
If you dont like what you see you can register your vote of no confidence by not turning up.

OK so at the time, which were the better options available then?

Inexperienced kids pulled out of the academy? Hammond? :102:

as much as i take the hammond suggestion as a joke, he can't have played much worse than cort had (bar chelsea according to some) during his time here. i just really can't understand managers who play injured players, its ****ing stupid in my opinion as you are at least one man short then

And why shouldnt he criticise the fans? Fergie has done it often enough.

When you have 20000 booing his team to feck why shouldnt he be allowed to react?
If you dont like what you see you can register your vote of no confidence by not turning up

that is the plan for next week. he is allowed to complain about our public display of displeasure, but when he does the same it does seem a little bit stupid.

fergie has criticised the fans yes, but he just happens to be one of the best (if not the best) manager in europe over the last 20 years

that is the plan for next week. he is allowed to complain about our public display of displeasure, but when he does the same it does seem a little bit stupid.

fergie has criticised the fans yes, but he just happens to be one of the best (if not the best) manager in europe over the last 20 years

Newts gave the correct explanation regarding Cort. And thats what pi$$ed Ollie off, the fact that the fans didnt recognize that Cort played whilst injured.

as much as i take the hammond suggestion as a joke, he can't have played much worse than cort had (bar chelsea according to some) during his time here. i just really can't understand managers who play injured players, its ****ing stupid in my opinion as you are at least one man short then

Well the whole Cort issue at that time is questionable but I'm sure he was, as Ollie said, 'pulled off a treatment table to play for Leicester' due to just a shortage of players - or shortage of quality players (referring to the Hammond joke).

Carl Cort is a talented footballer who sadly had a relatively quiet career simply down to injury. That then has huge knock-on effects such as how he plays in matches (for example). Some players get through their careers injury-free, others dont.

What I just cant stand is mindless fans saying Carl Cort is '****ing shite' etc. etc. as he became the Leicester fan's 'target' it seemed for abuse.

I fear the next one is going to be Barry Hayles who was done great for us upto now, but can you stop it? Nah, not really. Lets wait 'til Baz makes some mistakes, then we'll get at 'im.

his jokes maybe? after all we could be laughing all the way to cheltenham next season

maybe fitz and of late we're all missing IH's jokes?

From what I've heard of late Holloway is giving increasingly forthright, honest appraisals of how the team has performed and where we are...

I'm no fan of his earlier west country anecdotes but the more I hear from him on post -match performances the more in touch with the supporters of the club I think he is...not the 'we are where we are ' platitudes or the ' we know what we have to do' we've heard for years....

Holloway seems to call it like it is and for me that's an improvement on the facile shite we've had to endure in recent years....

and from what I've heard Cheltenham (although not a possibility next season) is not a bad place to have a laugh in....

see above

well whose fault is it for playing him? if the manager is allowed to publicly voice his displeasure at the standard at which his players perform then why are we nasty pasties for doing the same?

Blah, blah, blah.

We win one, we lose one. We're simply not good enough to be worth bothering about at the moment. Does losing today really matter? We won't go down, so detach yourselves emotionally from them and chill yer beans.

My guess is that many of those that went to Blackpool did so more for a piss-up than a football match. If a last minute Dickov goal ruins their weekend, more fool them.

Bollux to the lot of it.

Wake me up in August.

so who thinks we actually landed a man on the moon...........:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00