Blackpool Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for the love of football ,he had too play him we had NO one else but him ,can you see this ,there was NO other chose at that time but to play him

no one else in the entire squad was fit?

Once we got the equaliser I really did think we were going to go on and win it. We were all over them for the next ten or so minutes but couldn't make it count and they go and sneak it at the end.

What a tosser.

its not just about the fitness of the rest of the players it was more a cort 70% fit was better than that he had left

haha, sack the entire youth and reserve team if thats the case :icon_lol:

:icon_roll thats the reason they play in their leagues/levels ,to try and bring them up to first team standers ,so sacking them would not help in anyway

if premiership teams are able to throw in youngsters when hit hard with injuries i can't really see why a much shittier standard of league can't do the same

Crap for us.......
Image005.jpg

And much much better for them........
Image006.jpg

if premiership teams are able to throw in youngsters when hit hard with injuries i can't really see why a much shittier standard of league can't do the same

That the money factor for you Fitz the like of man u ,chelksi ,arsenal, have some of the best youth and reserve coaching staff around thats why they can do it ,Its also very much the same as first team players there is a transfer market for the youngsters .

they have the money to bring them too their clubs .

And before you say it Leicesters is only a medium sized club ,by that i mean the top prem teams fill their grounds almost every game ,where Leicester do ok for where we are .

last of all the top clubs have been in that league for years an had a lot of sky money over the years ,so in a way making them supper clubs .

Last edited:
That the money factor for you Fitz the like of man u ,chelksi ,arsenal, have some of the best youth and reserve coaching staff around thats why they can do it ,Its also very much the same as first team players there is a transfer market for the youngsters .

they have the money to bring them too their clubs .

And before you say it Leicesters is only a medium sized club ,by that i mean the top prem teams fill their grounds almost every game ,where Leicester do ok for where we are .

last of all the top clubs have been in that league for years an had a lot of sky money over the years ,so in a way making them supper clubs .

i understand all that, but for one match surely one of the kids could be up to running about for at least an hour....if not the future for our youngsters is very very tragic

What a gutter, I am looking forward to hearing from those there....I hope we were unlucky.

No.
We were utterly inept first half.
Second half wasn't much better but at least they tried to keep the ball on the floor.

Some people who were down that end of the stand said the winner was offside, but we were level with the halfway line so couldn't really tell.

It being Dickov who scored only makes it worse.

Some people who were down that end of the stand said the winner was offside, but we were level with the halfway line so couldn't really tell.

I was at the front of the last row of seating, about level with the penalty spot and it looked just on to me to be honest.

i understand all that, but for one match surely one of the kids could be up to running about for at least an hour....if not the future for our youngsters is very very tragic

No they play in their own leagues home and away so wouldn't always make the first team games

which means most of the time they are need to play with their respective team.

Plus playing youngster could end his footballing life ,do you think they could take what cort got when he was booed off ,or get taken out an not be able to play anymore ,and last of all its a too bigger step take up

Bring back Matt Jones?:icon_roll( Not that I ever listened to him do any match day commentary)

a battle of who is the better ex city player, now commentator, who only played a handful of games for our club :icon_razz

Plus playing youngster could end his footballing life ,do you think they could take what cort got when he was booed off ,or get taken out an not be able to play anymore ,and last of all its a too bigger step take up

sheehan played a few years ago and was ****ing awful and even went on to get himself sent off as hard as he did try, he never got booed. i honestly think there would be less chance of booing a player if he was a kid who was shit, than if it was cort

sheehan played a few years ago and was ****ing awful and even went on to get himself sent off as hard as he did try, he never got booed. i honestly think there would be less chance of booing a player if he was a kid who was shit, than if it was cort

But he's not in the same class ,and is a up and coming player ,weather that works out or not we will have to wait and see .

the bit ive made blooed is the reason why he was not booed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00