Blackpool Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he's not in the same class ,and is a up and coming player ,weather that works out or not we will have to wait and see .

the bit ive made blooed is the reason why he was not booed

i meant he tried to get sent off :icon_wink he put in some ridiculous challenges

I was at the front of the last row of seating, about level with the penalty spot and it looked just on to me to be honest.

Well I did think to meself they were deluding themselves!:icon_roll
Personally I don't think we deserved anything from the game, and when we got back level I would've quite happily gone home right then with a point.

But as usual crappy defending has cost us.

And I'm still trying to understand why we have a proper winger on the damn bench and have a striker playing out wide instead!

Well I did think to meself they were deluding themselves!:icon_roll
Personally I don't think we deserved anything from the game, and when we got back level I would've quite happily gone home right then with a point.

But as usual crappy defending has cost us.

And I'm still trying to understand why we have a proper winger on the damn bench and have a striker playing out wide instead!

especially when said out of position striker was crap against palace?

tbh I think it is unfair of Ollie to put him outwide every match when he clearly isn't right for that position. Hume does try, but he never seems to be effective or look as busy as when he is leading the line.

If he has no intention of playing him upfront then he should let him go to a club which will.

.. and the other wing? How did Laczko play?

It seemed (although from the utterly inept commentary) that he didnt have a good game and was not effective. True?

True.

But I'm not sure if he's shook that injury off yet, and tbh I wouldn't play him if he is still struggling with it. Ollie seems to have no problem sticknig a striker out wide on the left, so he can do the same on the right!

I went BLOODY AWFUL.. beaten twice by a crap team having to take stick off supporters of Blacckpool?..even my son !!!! even at 1-0 i though we would win
However :
Zolti :absolute rubbish
Stearman : played well kept Hoolahan quiet
McAuley : IMMENSE BRILLIANT DISPLAY
Kisnorbo ;did ok
Mattock :did well first half but asleep for their first goal
Hume :eek:ut of position
Oakley :i thought crap others sat ner thougt ok
Clem : only player on bothsides that tried to get the ball on the floor
Howard : CRAP
Hayles :tried hard for 90 mins
Chambers :did well at left back
DJ : gave us hope , needs a run in the team
Gabi :didnt notice him
Support :plenty there but quiet ( probably weather conditins and surroundings)

The thing I don't get as being a non-attender is.....

how can the defence be praised when it was two 'long hopeful balls' which unlocked our strong backline?

and did The Sex Pest upfront celebrate like he won the World Cup again? You know where he forgots about all that stick we had to put up with when we had him here.

Last edited:
Support :plenty there but quiet ( probably weather conditins and surroundings)

Agreed. I was expecting 1700 of us to raise the roof - sadly there was no roof to raise so whatever noise we made went straight up and failed to come back down!

Noticed the mascot with his drum sounded much louder in front of the home lot because the sound echoed back from the roof that they had and we didn't.

got out of jail in the last few years, play with fire and you'll get burnt eventually. Maybe a season in divvy 3 will prove to some that we're not too big to get relegated.
Prepare for the worst and then the average will seem like the zenith.

So would you be happy if he said 'well played lads'. I wouldnt because i dont like lies and bullshit from our manager. Praise where its due and likewise criticism .

Carrot and stick theory always a good business acumen.

There's no such theory, the correct phrase is 'carrot on a stick'.
As in, put a carrot on a stick and dangle it in front of a donkey and the donkey will walk forward.

heartfelt and poignant post mate...personally I think the season can still rise above the average ...we will pull away from worries at the bottom and play some entertaining football in the run into upper mid-table mediocrity ..I think we've had our time as the lost boy wankers ..onwards but slowly upwards...and we can still have some entertainment along the way....

There wasn't any evidence today to suggest that your dream will come true.

got out of jail in the last few years, play with fire and you'll get burnt eventually. Maybe a season in divvy 3 will prove to some that we're not too big to get relegated.
Prepare for the worst and then the average will seem like the zenith.

not to worry it was all decided in the first 10 games if it all goes to form we will finish 17th:045:

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=20094

Stearman : played well kept Hoolahan quiet

Got himself a yellow card in the process - his fifth - and will banned from the next game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669