Board Out, Kelly Out, Stowell Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about Feriol, but I'd class myself as an emotionally-biased fan. Are you not?

But the proof of MM's approach is in the Pompey accounts. Which are available via Companies House. If you don't care to cough up the quid that will cost you, I dare say I could PM them to you.
First - yes, but that was his accusation to me. Hence the point of my riposte.

Second - the details stored in companies house give no indication of his future intentions for the club.

My set that I picked up in November is up to 31 May 2005. I'd have to check on Monday as to what is the most recent set.

Second - the details stored in companies house give no indication of his future intentions for the club.

But they show what he has done before (over several years). And, in the absence of any alternative concrete evidence of what may be planned otherwise, that's the best indicator we have.

So you're looking at a set of two year old accounts?

Last set of accounts with MM in full control, of course. May last year would show Gaydamak's influence/company/money.

And it's not just that one set.

But they show what he has done before (over several years). And, in the absence of any alternative concrete evidence of what may be planned otherwise, that's the best indicator we have.
They show that he has left Portsmouth...err...where in the Premier?:icon_conf

Its laughable that people are trying to make out pompy who are in the premier are in a worse position then when mandaric took them over, they may show he took money out of the club but so what? He couldnt have done that without getting them success in the first place.

The people who think MM will leave us worse off what is the defense for keeping the current board in place?

They dont have a single man who can make all key decisions, need votes etc.
Stupid rules preventing one large investor.
Noone on the board has football finesse, all accountants, legal type people.

Exactly what happened at forest when the chairman 'a fan' got fed up.

I don't know why being a fan and having a bit of money automatically qualifies you to own a football club.

Forest are in a better position then us, the fact they are in league one is giving a few an excuse to try and make their board structure look bad.

their team is on the up, and if they get promoted they will almost certianly finish higher then us next season, and with the manager they have and the chairman will quite possibly aiming for a 2nd promotion.
they have always been financially stable knowing that their chairman has the ability to plug any gaps in finances, and the lack of urgency to sell enabled them to get good money for players like reid and dawson.

They haven't said we're on a downward spiral. They've said we need to sell, but most clubs in this division have to sell players.

what clubs with attendances over 20k have to sell players to avoid admin.

please list thanks.

ideally clubs that have also had parachute money within the past 2 years.

Firstly, although we expected the final bid document early this week, it has still not been issued to shareholders.
Yet again, it's the same old statement and yet again I'll ask the same old question without reply.

The shareholders haven't receieved a bid, OK I understand this, but has MM submitted the bid and have the board recieved it?

They show that he has left Portsmouth...err...where in the Premier?:icon_conf

Depends when you consider he left Portsmouth, really, as to any sense you can make of that. Storrie, the Pompey secretary, said in the Guardian yesterday that if he hadn't managed to sell to Gaydamak when he did, relegation was a certainty. And I'd suggest that had relegation happened, the way Mandaric was pulling out his money, administration would have been inevitable.

Is it?

And if it is, what's that got to do with anything?

They haven't said we're on a downward spiral. They've said we need to sell, but most clubs in this division have to sell players.

It means that collectively our players are liabilities and not assets. The sale thereof will not pull us out of a downward spiral.

Moreover this policy of signing indifferent players on 3 year contracts (Douglas for example) as espoused by the Board has singularly failed to pay off. ;)

Nothing is certain, we thought it was getting very close a week ago, the latest delay appears to be from the MM end (prior to his Mum's fall), but we are not clear as to why.

Direct contact with MM has only taken place on match days since the takeover panel rules came into play, so can't really give you an answer of his current thinking. At the Fulham home cup game he was keen.

hey lads and lasses im one of the first peeps to have a pop at the FT over this whole MM deal but the bit ive made bold is bang on nothing is happening at all which is quite shocking IMO it would seem as the board the shareholders inc the FT are all waiting on MM .

Now weather there are problems his end we dont know none of his people are saying a word which dose worries me ,due to the fact they have used the press/TV to let bits out and get the board/shareholders moving with threats of if its not done by and so on we have all read and posted this on here and across the world wide web but why nothing now ,why has everything gone so quite you could here a pin drop

I'm starting to think IMO that this deal is dead and we need to find a plan B because i know this as fact we have not got one !!!!

the second part of the FT's post is also true so for that i thank them for the first time in months they have post some real facts :038: :038:

i hope and pray that we can pull this deal with MM back on tract as soon as he gets back here yes the club do talk to his team but they are saying nothing until MM returns so I'm afraid all we can do is sit and wait

from what Ive been told one can leave or come into the club without MM nod first so we are in limbo for now ,and this same thing was said on RL during the fulham game

sorry i Carnot say anything better news wise its doing everybody's nut in i know but pleases dont forget we/you mite hate the club/team at this time but at the end of the day they are our team/club and please try and get behind them because they feel the same way we do

Just out of interest did any players from our team came over to thank the fans for their support yesterday?

Cock.The only comments from people in the know have indicated that we are in dire financial straights...I refer you to the interview with Big Tim on Radio Leicester (his first after the Mandaric rumoour was confirmed) where he stated that sales would have to take place in order to balance the books.

You show me a "balancing book" sale that has taken place this window then?

I will trust to rational deduction over crass condescension!

Proof - Sources - Or is that a response from an emotional bias fan?

Proof - Sources - Or is that a response from an emotional bias fan?

Are you Ultra in disguise?

Player sales does not mean Dire financial straights, it is the reality for most clubs, and has been the Reality for LCFC for most of its history.

JJs Radio Interview indicated we don't need much money. i don't think its online, but so you don't think i'm making it up

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=371493&postcount=11

Dour has offered the evidence on MM which i take it you prefer to ignor?

For the record, i have stated that i want MM. but i think Questions should be asked, and satifactory answers given before we sign the club away.

My comment Re: over emotional fans, was not aimed just at you. it seems many people are choosing to ignor the facts, and make up there own beliefs based solely on their own hopes.

no they havent.

i again refer to JJs comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673