Post Match Brighton 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god i've just read some of the utter drivel on that site. God there's some right bitter knob ends on there. Think i'll stay here. People seem a bit more rational and friendly here.

My god i've just read some of the utter drivel on that site. God there's some right bitter knob ends on there. Think i'll stay here. People seem a bit more rational and friendly here.

Specifically, which particular god are you referring to in this post?

Funny that I thought from what I heard on the radio that it was Brighton who were the ****ing cheats.

Taking credit for beating 8 men.

Perhaps one of the remaining players should have gone down injured and gone off injured and forced the Ref to abandon the game.
Brighton in the Premier League are you having a giraffe. LOL
Having lived down there I know how up yourself some of you Seagulls are but you take the biscuit.

And Leicester radio isn't biased ? How can you form an opinion of a game that you didn't attend ?

To be honest i can't be bothered with armchair/internet fans. They talk shite most of the time.

And Leicester radio isn't biased ? How can you form an opinion of a game that you didn't attend ?

To be honest i can't be bothered with armchair/internet fans. They talk shite most of the time.

Says the fan, on the internet.

Nothing to tell.

He started his first post with "I'm not one to sign up on other teams forums". Clearly he is one to sign up for other teams' forums.

Oh...I thought we were going to launch into a thread about it being the ever nutty supersprout. I feel let down.

RL bias? of course it is. Bet that Radio station of yours is too.
But I do think I beleive our own manager. There is no point him making things up. He has already got one over a Ref this week and I can see him getting one over this one as well.
It really pissed me off when in the early 80's Brighton were in the top flight and City were in the old 2nd Division and I had to chat football at work with Brighton fans who thought they were better than what they actually were. Of course you found your natural place as relegations followed.
You are punching above your weight now. Bouncing between Championship and League One is I am afraid all you can look foward to, except for the occasional Cup run. And Smith has to score........
Oh no he doesnt just another bitter pill for the Seagull to swallow together with that biscuit.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I see the need for all the gay references. It's unnecessary, the guy looks a big enough spanner without needing to resort to it.

I'm not sure I see the need for all the gay references. It's unnecessary, the guy looks a big enough spanner without needing to resort to it.

Playing soggy biscuit doesn't make you gay. It's only if you enjoy it and cum last on purpose

Really would like to know why Konchesky went off, that change alone changed the football match for me, Dyer and St Ledge weren't able to stop Brighton on that side and it's that which won the game for me.... Once again Leicester look in control for the majority of the first half without making the keeper make a save of note..

There were positives, mostly in the guise of Mr Drinkwater whom I think looks a special player...

RL bias? of course it is. Bet that Radio station of yours is too.
But I do think I beleive our own manager. There is no point him making things up. He has already got one over a Ref this week and I can see him getting one over this one as well.
It really pissed me off when in the early 80's Brighton were in the top flight and City were in the old 2nd Division and I had to chat football at work with Brighton fans who thought they were better than what they actually were. Of course you found your natural place as relegations followed.
You are punching above your weight now. Bouncing between Championship and League One is I am afraid all you can look foward to, except for the occasional Cup run. And Smith has to score........
Oh no he doesnt just another bitter pill for the Seagull to swallow together with that biscuit.

Punching above our weight :018:

Your gates are not much better than ours. YOU ARE NO BIGGER THAN US.

Personally I was pleased for Brighton to see a good club finally get a home it deserves.

Personally I was pleased for Brighton to see a good club finally get a home it deserves.

It's a stupid stadium stupidly far from the place it serves, suits Brighton down to the ground.

bingo!

they say that the crowd can act as the '12th man'. today Leicester's crowd was the ninth

Last edited:
Your gates are not much better than ours. YOU ARE NO BIGGER THAN US.

1st season in a new stadium and we still out do you, a new league experience for little Brighton and we still out attend you, come back when you are big enough to compare you little buggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669