Cardiff post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't you know, you're not allowed an opinion unless you actually went to the game.
Triful, I'd like to say a big public thank you to you;

Thank you for taking the happy brigade away from me, thank you for soaking up their optimism in the form of abuse.

I can now run free and say what I like because you are now the focus of their attention :023:

Triful, I'd like to say a big public thank you to you;

Thank you for taking the happy brigade away from me, thank you for soaking up their optimism in the form of abuse.

I can now run free and say what I like because you are now the focus of their attention :023:

You're welcome, it's nice to have some use. :icon_lol:

Yes, I read his post, for what it's worth. He just decided to join the gang in slagging me off 'cause I have a different opinion. If that's what turns him on, fine.

That's amazing, on my PC screen Disco Bob's words are completely different.
Maybe I need to reinstall my monitor drivers.

A good day out (just 3 Cheap Day Returns - it felt like as many timezones).
Some ale amongst the daffodils; a decent city performance by recent standards, even Henderson looked good at handling the crosses (nothing else for him to be bothered with). And some old fashioned terracing to bounce around on. Shame that it obviously sounded poor on RL.

Bollocks.

If you were being "realistic" then you'd have self-censored because you'd realise that you have no opinion worthy of sharing on the matter as you didn't watch the game.

Just for you. Most of the posts on this thread are by people who didn't go to the game, does that mean there opinion isn't worth sharing either ? Because I happen to see things differently, it's ''Bollocks''. If I'd agreed with everyone else Bob wouldn't have posted the comment. I don't see any other posts from him criticising posts from others that didn't go, do you ?
The realism is simple, for me 3 points doesn't cover the cracks. We may have out played Cardiff, we may have deserved the win, but that doesn't take away the fact that we needed an own goal to win. If you want to wear blue tinted glasses, that's fine, but don't criticise me because I don't. You don't have to go to a match to have a realistic point of view !

Just for you. Most of the posts on this thread are by people who didn't go to the game, does that mean there opinion isn't worth sharing either ? Because I happen to see things differently, it's ''Bollocks''. If I'd agreed with everyone else Bob wouldn't have posted the comment. I don't see any other posts from him criticising posts from others that didn't go, do you ?
The realism is simple, for me 3 points doesn't cover the cracks. We may have out played Cardiff, we may have deserved the win, but that doesn't take away the fact that we needed an own goal to win. If you want to wear blue tinted glasses, that's fine, but don't criticise me because I don't. You don't have to go to a match to have a realistic point of view !

Nobody else who didn't go to the match had the remarkable insight to be able to say that there was no creativity on the wings and that Hume had no input in the game.

Quite how you surmised this from Baabaa & Walshies commentary is frankly incredible.

Nobody else who didn't go to the match had the remarkable insight to be able to say that there was no creativity on the wings and that Hume had no input in the game.

Quite how you surmised this from Baabaa & Walshies commentary is frankly incredible.

So, do you disagree with that, did Bob actually say I was wrong ? Has anyone else said I was wrong ?

So, do you disagree with that, did Bob actually say I was wrong ? Has anyone else said I was wrong ?

How can anybody disagree with you? We weren't there, we couldn't see, we don't have your magical insight.

How can anybody disagree with you? We weren't there, we couldn't see, we don't have your magical insight.

Surely someone must have come back from the game and looked at this thread. As you say, you weren't there, therefore you can't say I'm wrong ! If you were forming comments made from someone that was at the game saying I was talking absolute bull and my appraisal was completely wrong, then fair enough, but I'm yet to see anyone do so.
The fact you don't have my magical insight isn't my fault !

Surely someone must have come back from the game and looked at this thread. As you say, you weren't there, therefore you can't say I'm wrong ! If you were forming comments made from someone that was at the game saying I was talking absolute bull and my appraisal was completely wrong, then fair enough, but I'm yet to see anyone do so.

Well done you, you're good at making up stuff.

Well here's one for you .... Ever rung someone at half time to find out what's being said on the radio ? I love the way some people take it for granted that you're not at a game just because you can still post on a web site. Why did you take it for granted I was listening to the radio, just because you were ? The joys of a pda.
But then maybe I made that up !

Last edited:
Well here's one for you .... Ever rung someone at half time to find out what's being said on the radio ? I love the way some people take it for granted that you're not at a game just because you can still post on a web site. Why did you take it for granted I was listening to the radio, just because you were ? The joys of a pda.

Yawn.

Boring.

Perhaps your detractors should start their own thread? :102:

I wasnt there either but did have a ticket,in fact still do.Laid low with this bloody flu bug,couldnt give ticket away none of my mates wanted to go.Didnt listen to RL as babba does my head in but kept eye on score on laptop.My mate lives in Penarth and was supposed to meet him for a few beers,he rang after the game and said Cardiff were shit and that we were the better team,but who gives a fcuk,3 welcome points thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00