Cardiff post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this "ignore" facility... its the first time I've ever used it :)
Happy with 3 points, however they may come.

Last edited:
I didnt go nor did i listen to it. Got told the result about 6 yesterday evening, happy with that dont give a shit how we played.

Congratulations on your much needed three points. No thanks required for gifting the thing to you.
We were shite. No two ways about it. You were marginally less shite. Worst game I've seen all season. It was as if we had one eye on the FA Cup.
My comiserations on DJ. Couldn't hit a barn door with a bulldozer.
Finally, is that all you take away?

Congratulations on your much needed three points. No thanks required for gifting the thing to you.
We were shite. No two ways about it. You were marginally less shite. Worst game I've seen all season. It was as if we had one eye on the FA Cup.

Still got 4000 trying to get out of the car park at coventry.Finally is that all you get at home?

to be honest though our away following this season has been rather low, i blame overhyped expectations and bollocks football

to be honest though our away following this season has been rather low, i blame overhyped expectations and bollocks football
I'm not disputing that, but when other teams' fans want to have ago at our apathy when they could barely muster 100 fans to the Walkers (whatever the excuse), you do have to wonder. Or I do, in any case.

:icon_lol:

11.jpg

Now don't start that again...

Cardiff is a great city, will definatly go there again. Night life is brilliant. :023:

Sore head and 3 points, lovely stuff :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00