Carl Cort Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it spells the end of 2 out of MaCleod,Sganowski and Best..we might stretch to one

My grandad reckons he heard on the news a day or two ago that Saganowski had been confirmed at Southampton for £750K. Anyone else heard it? he is a bit senile!

But last season he played ten times and didn't score. His last goal was 17 games ago in March 2006.
He's scored just twice in his last 32 games. So it looks like whatever he had has now gone.

Or was just low on confidence and only came on for 10 or 15 mins at a time. At a new club he will have more desire to play and impress and possibly more of a chance.

I'm not saying that he is as good as Wayne Rooney, just that his stats show that he has got some goal scoring ability, and if we could get 10 goals from his next season then it will be great. If not, he was only a free transfer so not much lost, we could have wasted £350,000 on a striker that had never scored before but personally a would go for the free option.

Good signing IMO, could turn out to be good but if not no great loss.

But last season he played ten times and didn't score. His last goal was 17 games ago in March 2006.
He's scored just twice in his last 32 games. So it looks like whatever he had has now gone.

as they say he is definitely due a goal then

Happy with that signing. MA will not accept slackers so, as MA said, the ball is in his cort (haha).

MA worked well with McLeod at MK and is Cort not similar to him? If the supply is good enough then he should do OK. We do quite well with these types of transfers, I remember feeling a bit disappointed when we signed Cottee, Sturridge and Dickov but they did well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58