Carl Cort Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was low on confidence, but he certainly wasn't just getting 10-15 minutes a game. At least half the matches he played last season he played all 90 minutes, and when he came on as sub or was subbed he got a lot longer than 15 minutes.

source?

not sure about him to be honest, keep him fit and he could be a good player but keeping him fit might be an issue but if MA things hes good enough thats good enough for me.

not sure about him to be honest, keep him fit and he could be a good player but keeping him fit might be an issue but if MA things hes good enough thats good enough for me.

why do people say things like this. we would get on a lot better with our managers if we demanded they earnt our respect and trust rather than hero worshipping them when they arrive and then being disappointed with the result.

Soccerbase.

That he has made 7 starts this season and 3 substitute appearances with no goals and one red card, no mention of minutes on the pitch. Check out 4thegame for that. ;)

It also shows that in 82 starts for Wolves he has scored 32 goals. Pretty good.

Dress it up however you like, and put all the positive spin on it you can muster, but this signing is complete and utter dogshit

A clapped out injury prone useless lump

Hooooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffffff.........

'Major transfer coup' FFS :icon_roll

Dress it up however you like, and put all the positive spin on it you can muster, but this signing is complete and utter dogshit

spot on.

That he has made 7 starts this season and 3 substitute appearances with no goals and one red card, no mention of minutes on the pitch. Check out 4thegame for that. ;)

But his goals mainly came three seasons ago, why do you think he's still as good as he was?

Maybe we should get Gary Lineker back, his stats look good too.

Not much better than Hume's record here.

To be fair though, have we done anything different in the past 3 seasons! :102:

No but I think we have the right to expect to!!

This was my fear with bringing Allen in - crap signings! so far I have seen nothing to suggest I was wrong.

You can dress it up all you like,another Freemans,past it,knackered,awful signing IMO but I shall support him none the less..''Major Transfer Coup'' ? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Fecking Copycat...

Yep, that's it, he's shit. Hasn't even kicked a ball in anger for us yet but our minds are made up and he is officially condemned

But his goals mainly came three seasons ago, why do you think he's still as good as he was?

Maybe we should get Gary Lineker back, his stats look good too.

Well every striker goes through a bit of a rough spell, not scoring in 7 starts, one of which he was replaced, and 3 sub appearances is nothing out of the ordinary for a striker. :102:

Just to clear this up for all the pedants out there, I'm not saying that he is going to be the dogs bollox and is the greatest signing we have ever made, just that he is worth the gamble on a free transfer. Who else could we have signed for nowt instead of Cort?

Yeah - spot on, let's ****ing throw stuff at him too when he arrives.

Not having a go at him Alex, I think he is a fair signing, but not the goal scorer we (and most other teams) have been crying out for.

I think his role will be to make an impact from the bench at first, if he proves a sucess who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58