Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, it was an enjoyable game to watch. I thought Tevez was outstanding, always trying to close Barca down. I also thought Park played quite well, as for the goal, cracking finish.

totally agree with you ls, as for the other tie im not fussed who goes through

I hope chelsea go through. Moscow will be a bloodbath with the mancs and scousers there together. English football will be dragged through the mud again.

Oh aye and Chelsea fans are so well behaved,absolute charmers they are

It's been said before but...

Surely the mancs vs Scoucers vs Heavy handed Russian police.

I'm sure no rif raff will make it out there as each team will have 21,000 tickets and quite a strict policy on ticket allowance.

Lovely bunch by all accounts...

I've a brother who supports them,he lives down there in Roehampton has done for 30 odd years.He took my Dad to Stamford Bridge one match,my Dad is 80 odd and he's been a few matches...they had to leave at half time my dad was so nervous.Dads encouraging their kids to make racist remarks,taunt the other fans etc

I hope chelsea go through. Moscow will be a bloodbath with the mancs and scousers there together. English football will be dragged through the mud again.

Are you suggesting that it is likely to be any different if Chelsea go through?

absolutely

I would have thought that the biggest risk of trouble would come from the lack of understanding of the nature of English football fans from the Russian police and vice versa. The problems between the two sets of fans, whoever they are, will pale into insignificance by comparison.

I would have thought that the biggest risk of trouble would come from the lack of understanding of the nature of English football fans from the Russian police and vice versa. The problems between the two sets of fans, whoever they are, will pale into insignificance by comparison.

He is just masking his hatred of Liverpool its nothing to do with him wanting a peaceful final etc

He is just masking his hatred of Liverpool its nothing to do with him wanting a peaceful final etc
:icon_bigg

The mancs and scousers i've spoken to have all said they would rather lose in the semis than get beaten in the final by the others.
Chelsea are not angels, I'm just putting forward an opinion that there will be more trouble after the match if it's man u v liverpool.
We may never know and if it does happen I may be wrong. But that fixture has more potential for it all kicking off than if chelsea make it.

And no doubt the russian police will be way over the top when they kick seven shades of shite out of the pissed up chavs goading them. I just wish our old bill adopted the same principles and worried less about infringing the human rights of someone throwing stones and bottles...

All the Man Utd fans I've heard want Liverpool in the Final because they know they always beat them

:icon_bigg

The mancs and scousers i've spoken to have all said they would rather lose in the semis than get beaten in the final by the others.
Chelsea are not angels, I'm just putting forward an opinion that there will be more trouble after the match if it's man u v liverpool.
We may never know and if it does happen I may be wrong. But that fixture has more potential for it all kicking off than if chelsea make it.

And no doubt the russian police will be way over the top when they kick seven shades of shite out of the pissed up chavs goading them. I just wish our old bill adopted the same principles and worried less about infringing the human rights of someone throwing stones and bottles...

As if you talk to Northerners

Loving Steven Gerrard's assault on Avram Grant :icon_lol:

1-0 Chelski Drogba scored.

In the games I've seen him play I've yet to see anything from Benayoun that makes me think he is a good player.

Also in all of the televised games I've seen recently it seems that what passes as a valid throwin has changed, back when I played it had to be ball behind head and a full throw, now it seems they get away with almost "put-ins".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669