Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidic a doubt for tonight been in hospital with the gutsache apparently

Last edited:
Tonight again proved imo that Ronaldo Rooney and Tevez fail to perform in the big big games-a half fit Messi outshone them all, and Barcelona didn't look anywhere near as threatening once he had gone off (Xavi was outstanding too).I reckon Barca will sneak through with a score draw at Old Trafford.

Only saw the last half hour and that was more than enough...boring boring boring

The standard and entertainment of both the Premier League and the Champions League have left me underwhelmed this season. Considering they are often spouted by commentators as a platform of the worlds greatest talent, I can safely assume that talent equals boring

Once again Ronaldo flatters to deceive against the best - he knocks goals in against the likes of Bolton and Villa yet when it's Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barca etc., he's crap.

Once again Ronaldo flatters to deceive against the best - he knocks goals in against the likes of Bolton and Villa yet when it's Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barca etc., he's crap.

I know what you're saying Hazz but he was pretty much on his own and got B8gger all service. Two big games coming up for him now to show his quality. He hasn't had a bad season to be fair to the lad.

Quite why Ferguson played Jai Sung Krap I do not know,totally out of his depth

But he fully deserves his place in the team, on merit

Nothing whatsoever to do with commercial interests, of course......

What in the Semi Finals of The Champions League? I hope you aren't suggesting he was playing because someone thought it a good idea for reasons other than football.

What in the Semi Finals of The Champions League? I hope you aren't suggesting he was playing because someone thought it a good idea for reasons other than football.

Guaranteed worldwide audience - especially in the far east

Plenty of shirts being sold there today, I suspect

Guaranteed worldwide audience - especially in the far east

Plenty of shirts being sold there today, I suspect

Bet he takes the no good useless fecker straight off if Barce go ahead in the 2nd Leg

Bet he takes the no good useless fecker straight off if Barce go ahead in the 2nd Leg

Be surprised if he starts at old trafford.

Would have thought Fergie would go for Wazza and Tevez up front with Ronaldo and Anderson or Nani wide, Hargreaves or Carrick in the centre with Scholes.

The standard and entertainment of both the Premier League and the Champions League have left me underwhelmed this season. Considering they are often spouted by commentators as a platform of the worlds greatest talent, I can safely assume that talent equals boring

id go along with that in essence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00