Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they scored in the League Cup tie at the Bridge this season?

Liverpool are always dogshite at Stamford Bridge...I'd expect to continue.

Liverpool in the Champions League and Liverpool in any other Competition are two different things.Liverpool didn't play well last night,I expect them to play betyter at Chelsea and this is the kind of situation in Europe that for some reason Liverpool seem to thrive on

Last edited:
Liverpool in the Champions League and Liverpool in any other Competition are two different things.Liverpool didn't play well last night,I expect them to play betyter at Chelsea and this is the kind of situation in Europe that for some reason Liverpool seem to thrive on

I expect them to go out........:038::038::038:

Barca for the cup.......

i watched last nights game but im looking forward to tonights other game more so

I don't think Liverpool played particularly badly, but they were by far the better team IMO and deserved to win. I hope they win at the bridge, not a fan of Chelsea's football; Terry is a dirty get. Still can't quite understand why Riise decided to try and head it.

Only one ENGLISH team I follow, the other can feck themselves.

Anyway Barca will only be looking after the cup until next year

Barcelona will not win the Champions League not a chance,they cannot defend and leak far too many goals.I'd like Liverpool to win it,I expect Manchester Utd to win it.

I don't think Liverpool played particularly badly, but they were by far the better team IMO and deserved to win. I hope they win at the bridge, not a fan of Chelsea's football; Terry is a dirty get. Still can't quite understand why Riise decided to try and head it.

I don't think they played badly but a good few of them had mediocre nights,if Torres gets them chances at Chelsea he won't miss again.I think Riise (and his ever changing hair) will be on his way out at the end of the season

Barcelona will not win the Champions League not a chance,they cannot defend and leak far too many goals.I'd like Liverpool to win it,I expect Manchester Utd to win it.

as I say next season, then I will take more interest in this competition. I cannot bring myself to support another english club, never!

I think both sides played badly

Numerous examples of making mistakes and giving the ball away and/or thumping it aimlessly up the pitch more in hope than expectation (Reminded me of someone.......)

The two goals summed it up nicely - truly woeful defending by Chelski, and pure comedy gold at the end

Manyoo would have shat on both of 'em

as I say next season, then I will take more interest in this competition. I cannot bring myself to support another english club, never!

Its not supporting,you don't have to hate them and want them to fail.My interest in Liverpool and wanting them to do well is purely for my stepdaughter.Really don't get all this hate lark:102:

Its not supporting,you don't have to hate them and want them to fail.My interest in Liverpool and wanting them to do well is purely for my stepdaughter.Really don't get all this hate lark:102:

I never said Hate........

but you are right....:icon_bigg

as for the fail bit, I want to see Barca succeed.

Personally I'd rather see English teams succeed in Europe, but then again maybe it'd be different if the team I supported started winning a few more games!

I want an English club to win it and out of the 3 left would hope Man U win it because they have been the best side this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00