Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo a Man U v Liverpool final would be good. You cant underestimate how much these clubs hate each other. To my knowledge they have never met in the Euro cup, which adds spice to it imo.

Chelsea will do Liverpool this time round i reckon, especially (correct me if i'm wrong) considering the second leg this time is at stamford bridge.

This may be the key factor against a Liverpool win.

penalty to roma, dropping rooney and ron may be starting to back fire....

tevez scores, 3 out of 4 in the semis for england.

Andy Gray was saying about how ridiculous the penalty decision was, but I'm not convinced - Wes Brown's trailing leg did seem to take Mancini's leg away - and I'm not too sure that he even took the ball, he seemed to take Mancini's foot which then took the ball.

I would like to see a Liverpool v Barca final - I think an all English final would be rather boring.

I would like to see a Liverpool v Barca final - I think an all English final would be rather boring.

Be fun seeing how the Russian police control rival fans from both end of the East Lancs Road though!

Andy Gray was saying about how ridiculous the penalty decision was, but I'm not convinced - Wes Brown's trailing leg did seem to take Mancini's leg away - and I'm not too sure that he even took the ball, he seemed to take Mancini's foot which then took the ball.
i thought the same, but there was an angle from behind which clearly showed he got the ball

Interesting to see if this could affect Chelseas chances...
"Avram Grant is under pressure in Israel to stand down from management duties for the second leg of Chelsea's Champions League semi-final as it falls on Holocaust Memorial Day" (The Times).
From BBC sport gossip column

At the first I thought it was ridicilous too but at the replay you could see that Brown probably hit Mancini before the ball. Still dubious.

I usually never agree with Andy Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670