Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hf the bloody scousers are always going on like anfield is the home of football when everyone knows its the Walkers. Seriously though they do ring up five live and talksport banging on about Anfield and it does my head in.

I can only speak as I find I lived and worked in the centre of Liverpool for 7 years and I never came across the people you are describing:102:

I can only speak as I find I lived and worked in the centre of Liverpool for 7 years and I never came across the people you are describing:102:

and those bloody geordies they are as bad.......:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Oh yes we will, they'll be ringing up talksport going on about how Anfield used to be the best atmosphere in Europe and the Dubai International Capital Kop (please let it be called that) isn't as good.

It's being called 'The SUN Newspaper Stadium' by all accounts.....With the hard core in the Boris Johnson Stand

You're probably right the average joe who rings up talksport is not a great representation of any club.

Good match tonight, set up nicely for next week.

The Fenerbache winner was a cracking goal! To get that much power on the shot when the ball was practically at a stand still was just immense.

Fair enough. You do actually have to speak to them to expose the scouse braggart though.

Thought Liverpool were very lucky to get away with the draw.

Stone wall penalty in my opinion for the foul by Kuyt on Hleb.

They'll be even luckier to stop Arsenal scoring at Anfield. I think Arsenal will go through.

True, neither side is out of it but I think Arsenal are a better side and I can't see it being 0 - 0. I fancy them to go through, they dominated last night and should have scored 2 or 3. Another performance like that and they will score more than 1 which would be curtains for Liverpool. Just my view.

True, neither side is out of it but I think Arsenal are a better side and I can't see it being 0 - 0. I fancy them to go through, they dominated last night and should have scored 2 or 3. Another performance like that and they will score more than 1 which would be curtains for Liverpool. Just my view.

Nah - you are forgetting the famous 12th man that is the Kop :081:

I like both sides so I'm not too bothered.Liverpool seem a better side now they have a settled line-up and for some reason seem to play better in the Chamions League:icon_conf

Liverpool will go through - they were the only team IMO capable of doing Arsenal over two legs. Bentiez is a superb tactican and the European occasion suits him. It will be 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669