City 2-2 Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.
...then ESPN put it on a Thursday or Monday as per the Second Round cup ties.

Are you trying to be deliberately upsetting?

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=202933&start=800

Haha.

Pitch didn't have enough grass on it, Leicester are shit (hmmm...might have to blast out the table under Sven on that one), loads of other excuses.

Hahaha.

King's equaliser was a super answer to their rather premature 'ole' chanting.

And so articulate.
If you are in the middle of this play dzeko will be hard to the goal
I'm sure somebody in Manchester knows what that means!

Also why do Man City fans jump up and down facing backwards when scoring?!

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=70202
A man city fan here asking for your patience tomorrow.

You may know that a former City player, Neil Young, is suffering from cancer. He scored in the FA Cup final between our teams.

As City were wearing Red and Black on the day, we have been given red and black scarves to celebrate him.

As part of this, I am arranging City fans to do what we call the Poznan on the 24th minute, when he scored that day. We shall turn around and bounce up and down with our scarves. It will look like a sea of red and black and we are hping he will be watching and see it and it aids his battle.

Therefore, may I ask that you do not sing obscenities at us when we do it, as i'm sure you will understand the reasoning behind it.

Many thanks in advance.

I think Abe and Gally stood out most for me today, followed by Naughton and Wellens.

Generally though, all good performances out there today :)

Excellent performance by the lads bar Gallagher who was simply awful...how can you possibly say he stood out?

Excellent performance by the lads bar Gallagher who was simply awful...how can you possibly say he stood out?

He had a hand in both goals. His set pieces were on the most part excellent. He ran and harried, he might not tackle much but that's not his game.

The first time I saw it was in a european game, may have even been man city. The 'foreign' fans did it. I assumed it just caught on over here.

Lech Poznan did when they beat them in Poland. It's very popular on the continent and the fosse boys took a lot of stick for doing it themselves earlier this season.

Yeah, I thought Gallagher had a good game, was behind several of our major chances, not just through corners and free-kicks but through balls as well, he looked a lot more committed than usual. Actually won a few tackles.

Gally's deliveries today were fantastic. I'm not always his biggest fan, but I thought he was our most creative player today. They struggled with him time and time again (which I think is why Zabaleta was brought on). He was involved in every good move we had - and was key to most of them (including both goals)... how you can possibly think he didn't have a good game? ;)

Are there not two?

One on ESPN, none on ITV:

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/news/facup/generalnews/fa-announce-new-espn-deal-821064602.html

"When the agreement begins in 2010-11, ESPN will televise two FA Cup matches in the first and second rounds (plus up to two replays per round), three matches from the third to fifth rounds (plus up to one replay), two FA Cup quarter-finals (plus up to one replay) and one semi-final for each of the next four seasons. ITV will continue to broadcast one match in the first and second round, two matches from the third to fifth rounds, two quarter-finals and one semi-final."

Last edited:
One on ESPN, none on ITV:

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/news/facup/generalnews/fa-announce-new-espn-deal-821064602.html

"When the agreement begins in 2010-11, ESPN will televise two FA Cup matches in the first and second rounds (plus up to two replays per round), three matches from the third to fifth rounds (plus up to one replay), two FA Cup quarter-finals (plus up to one replay) and one semi-final for each of the next four seasons. ITV will continue to broadcast one match in the first and second round, two matches from the third to fifth rounds, two quarter-finals and one semi-final."

Thanks, Jeff. You've cheered me up. It's got to be Leeds v Arsenal, surely!

One is on ITV and one is on ESPN.

According to Digiguide, 19:30-22:00 is FA Cup Replay Live hosted by Adrian Chiles on ITV 1 on Wednesday 19th January. ESPN also have a game listed that week.

BOTH broadcasters have ONE game each with ITV first pick and ESPN second pick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670