City 2-2 Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.
King's equaliser was a super answer to their rather premature 'ole' chanting.

For those not there, the Manc fans were ole-ing. Fair play, they did manage to get a shot on goal from it.

Immediately after, we kept possession really well and errrrr doing it to them. Bang, goal! (may have been a bit in between)

What about the bravery showcased on the De Jong chance or blocking Vieira's shot from point blank range or his clever save from Tevez in the final minute? He was good today.

I just dont rate him. Tidy saves from de Jong and Tevez no doubt, but there were a few moments for me...one set piece especially he flapped badly at. He was alright today...he usually is steady.

Still, like I said I'm being needlessly hard on the bloke. I just don't think he is the answer long term for us.

Cracking performance!!

As most have said Wellens and Abe were outstanding. Abe just never stops. Can't believe we questioned his performances at the start of his city career. I'm glad we gave him longer! Simply outstanding.

To me Vassell is better than Championship class and deserves to be in the premiership. Hope he gets there with us! Never stopped running and harrassed the back four all game.

What a Debut from the Sol man. I genuinely thought we'd score most set pieces towards the end. Looks to be a snip at 250K. Will only get better and more assured alongside an increasingly more confident Hobbs as they play together. Hobbs is returning to last seasons form.

I love that our players were able to pass it about fine. Their South American, Smoggy and African players have obviously never played on a bad surface......perhaps I'm being ignorant and a big racist but I doubt the pitches back home are all like a bowling green. Maybe Sven's comments about hoping they leave all their major players out made them assume we were terrified of them.

Cracking performance!!

As most have said Wellens and Abe were outstanding. Abe just never stops. Can't believe we questioned his performances at the start of his city career. I'm glad we gave him longer! Simply outstanding.

To me Vassell is better than Championship class and deserves to be in the premiership. Hope he gets there with us! Never stopped running and harrassed the back four all game.

What a Debut from the Sol man. I genuinely thought we'd score most set pieces towards the end. Looks to be a snip at 250K. Will only get better and more assured alongside an increasingly more confident Hobbs as they play together. Hobbs is returning to last seasons form.

Office Depot.

I never noticed the pitch being bad until seeing it on tv.

Bamba beasted it. Wellens was superb and once again proved he is our key player.

Also loved Tom from Kasabian reving up our section of the ground when we got the equaliser. Noel Gallagher there too, but apparently he left early?

Train booked - Travelodge booked - all I need is a match ticket

I enjoyed that one. I enjoyed it a lot. Like others have mentioned, shutting them up after the "olé" business was brilliant. As was Bamba going through Tevez in the last few minutes of the game. Ha ha ha.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=202933&start=800
We will never be considered a great side until we can do professional jobs at places like Leicester.

Or maybe - when they've achieved a continual period of cup and league success rather than being a perennial failure and producing a catalogue of joke performances on the big stage despite being bank-rolled to an indecent amount.

How quickly people forget their shit stinks too.

Or maybe - when they've achieved a continual period of cup and league success rather than being a perennial failure and producing a catalogue of joke performances on the big stage despite being bank-rolled to an indecent amount.

How quickly people forget their shit stinks too.

Doubt they can even remember Nicky Weaver etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670