Cov post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sikh is blatantly gay.....

And you wonder why.

Edit - sorry Fludes, did I offend one of your fellow hooligans? Is he part of your firm?

Last edited:
IMO my footballing wisdom a striker can only perform to the standard of service he's given....Rooney couldn't perform with the gems our midfield serve up.

Rooney has often been seen to collect the ball in his own midfield area and race through and score all by himself.

But I take your point about our supply lines.

I've just seen the penalty decision on TV, it was a definite penalty. IH should stop moaning about refs and concentrate on doing his job.

as soon as it happen i thought the ref would give it and for a moment i had a feeling that a red card might be produced as McAuley was the last man.

I've just seen the penalty decision on TV, it was a definite penalty. IH should stop moaning about refs and concentrate on doing his job.

When did it stop being a contact sport, no wonder the egg chasers rip the piss out of the nancy boys.

When did it stop being a contact sport, no wonder the egg chasers rip the piss out of the nancy boys.

There's a difference between contact in a fair challenge, and someone grabbing hold of a shirt to slow them down.
Pulling someone back is just cheating. Cheating that defenders get away with most of the time, but that's no reason to blame the ref for spotting it for a change.

There's a difference between contact in a fair challenge, and someone grabbing hold of a shirt to slow them down.
Pulling someone back is just cheating. Cheating that defenders get away with most of the time, but that's no reason to blame the ref for spotting it for a change.

In my limited expirence of playing competitive football I have to say that grabbing at an opponents shirt is not always necessarily a voluntary, pre-meditated action and can often be a sub-conscious reaction to put out a hand as much to steady yourself as to catch an opponent, on Saturday the covscum player still got to the position he was going to be in whether gaz had grabbed his shirt or not, therefore the punishment far outweighs the crime IMO.

The ref got things wrong for both sides and had a serious case of little man syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669