Davies Loan Extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol::icon_lol: I'm sure we would buy him if we could afford too, the price tag they want is too much at the min,so loan the way to go,mite be differant when we go up though.

Buy who? Have I missed something here? If we're talking about Davies, why are we trying to buy someone who will be available on a free at the end of the season?

:icon_lol::icon_lol: I'm sure we would buy him if we could afford too, the price tag they want is too much at the min,so loan the way to go,mite be differant when we go up though.

I take thats as bollocks Newts. The lad has been injured for the last couple of years, his contract is to expire soon and Wolves are buying players for his position. Does not seem to be the things a high price tag would warrant!

Why on earth would Wolves put a high price tag on him now, in fact who would pay it knowing he is a relatively free agent soon?

We can't keep him on loan anymore as that would constitute long term if I'm not mistaken, and we already have the full allowance of under 24's on loan.

Shove that, Newts....
The will is there, get it sorted LCFC - before someone else does.

if bolton have bid 650,000 then i think we should match it , he is one for the furture and now , come on milan buy him for us , at the end of the day its up to the player .

I take thats as bollocks Newts. The lad has been injured for the last couple of years, his contract is to expire soon and Wolves are buying players for his position. Does not seem to be the things a high price tag would warrant!

Why on earth would Wolves put a high price tag on him now, in fact who would pay it knowing he is a relatively free agent soon?

Shows just how little you know don't it :icon_roll

MM going to pay the 1.2 millon that they want for him bob?.

i know he's not worth that much ,it looks the same as the sunderland deal IMO.

Why would Bolton offer £650k, if they want £1.2M :102:

Have you seen Dowie this week :icon_wink

Its the same as fryatt wait till the last min then bump up his contract,he will not be a free agent in the summer :icon_wink

You miss the whole point. He is already a virtual free agent. He can talk to who he likes about a contract from 1 July.

Why would Bolton offer £650k, if they want £1.2M :102:

Have you seen Dowie this week :icon_wink

Read what you put Notts i quote you here "offer" thats the key to it.

and as to your second line no :icon_wink.

City must improve or equal it now ,as it seems we are going to be in a bidding war for him now.

Its at £650k now ,who long before they get close to the 1.2 million they want for him :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669