Post Match Derby 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a poor touch though, rather than "bomb-scare".

There was a misplaced pass that let them in as he was then caught out of position, on another day could have resulted in a goal but t didn't so I don't care

Pearson has just been hounded by the sky commentators about Mill's. He almost said something when asked if there had been an incident and then gave his usual non comment. At the end he said to the sky reporter "nice try!".

Something is a miss!

He's just refused to confirm whether or not he has a future at City

Something is a miss!

Player acts like Billy Big Bollocks, player underperforms, player gets too many cards, player is dropped.

Manager states he will pick a player based on his belief of the contribution to the team effort not value or reputation.

I don't see what the mystery is?

Stringer " "Does Matt Mills still have a place in the team?"
NP "Errrr......... We'll have to wait and see"

Player acts like Billy Big Bollocks, player underperforms, player gets too many cards, player is dropped.

Manager states he will pick a player based on his belief of the contribution to the team effort not value or reputation.

Yeah, but taking a shit on Pearson's carseat was probably a step too far

If anything the furore the pundits and journalists made about the whole thing only goes to help fuel players egos. He was never going to get in ahead of Morgan and St Ledger after the way they played together at Norwich. Was surprised to not see him on the bench though but b making such a big fuss about it, it's only going to make Mills feel like that there has bee some sort of injustice. Madness.

If anything the furore the pundits and journalists made about the whole thing only goes to help fuel players egos. He was never going to get in ahead of Morgan and St Ledger after the way they played together at Norwich. Was surprised to not see him on the bench though but b making such a big fuss about it, it's only going to make Mills feel like that there has bee some sort of injustice. Madness.

Who is? apart from one or two people on here

i think the rest now will do us good, lets have a convincing win against covscum and really get going, well done on a proffessional job (as NP said that was a game we would have dropped points in a few weeks ago), as much as i like Mills, if he has caused unrest and there is now a better team morale then well done NP KEEP IT UP KEEP GOING AND FANS KEEP THE FAITH

.....Everyone on Sky Sports' coverage, Stringer

I thought you meant people who had some role or responsibility in his employment, not the sub-tabloid media hacks

First half we were pretty much faultless apart from not scoring another goal!! Second half we sat back too much and allowed them back into it but as Pearson said, give a bit of credit to them as they did come out much stonger in the second half, but we still contained them more than easily and the hardest thing Kasper had to deal with was a poor-ish back head from Morgan?? which he had to stretch for a bit.

All in all a good win. Great performances from Danns & Dyer and Morgan & SSL look to be a real force together winning almost every header. Wellens seemed to play the Andy 'lets go missing all game' King role very well tonight, nothing bad just didn't have much of an impact. Marshall was quiet again but can't knock him as he will still be finding his feet at this level but he does look as if he is capable of putting a very good cross in. Peltier a bit sloppy passing first half but decent enough and we did look more comfortable with him on than Bamba at full-back.

Surely we must be able to carry this on a beat Coventry next week now - not going to get an easier chance to get the back-to-back winning monkey of our backs!!

Wes Mogan is built like a fridge and is an absolute beast. Both him and SSL were pretty solid apart from the odd nervy moment.

Superb goal by Danns. Good build up play as well. Excellent first half followed by a nervy second, although Dyer should of put us 2 up in the last minute! Puts us nicely for our usual, can't win two league games in a row!

Agree with Mawsley. Mills deservedly wasn't in the squad because SSL, Morgan and Bamba all deserve to be ahead of him of right now. Don't see why Sky were making such a big deal out of him not being in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669