Derby 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this time last year we had a couple of dodgy results, and then put it right over easter i'm sure we will do again.

No need to press any panic buttons, we only need 1 pmore point than 6th forest in the semi's would be interesting to say the least :).

Nige will sort it, he has done every other time we have had a dodgy run.

Dreadful, dreadful game against a side that looked piss poor from start to finiash

Shocking team selection from Pearson, and he left it far too late make the changes we were crying out for after twenty feckin' minutes when it obvious that Kermit was simply not going to have any impact on the game whatsoever

I don't give a shit about 'tired legs' or fatigue - we all know it must be Gallagher-Dyer-Waghorn up front, and we all know it has to be King-Oakley-Wellens in the middle. They should be picked every single game, unless their feckin' legs are falling off

Stop pissing around, Pearson, and play the bleedin' obvious team every game

I don't remember that at all!

If my memory is correct (and it may not be) it was at the start of the second half. Shilton had been magnificent in the first half. Perhaps the Liverpool fans thought no goalkeeper could continue to frustrate them but he did.

It was even brought up at St Georges Hall Liverpool when a "scouser" with whom I should have been talking architecture ascertained I was a Leicester fan and said "We always had trouble against you" and went on to talk about Shilton's performance on that game. Of course, as he was too polite to mention it, I pointed out that Liverpool won the replay.

Surely I am right in remembering the Leicester Kop applauding David James in the pre-season friendly against Portsmouth a couple of years ago.

Again, I may be wrong, but I seem to remember reports that in his last game Brian Clough was cheered by opposing fans; that is something which is unlikely to happen to the QPR manager in our next home game.

Oaklys clapping of the Derby fans left a very bad taste in the mouth. He should look at which club he's captain of and consider the performance he gave, which was totally substandard.

What an idiot

The whole of the ground rose to applaud him in recognition of what he achieved there. Of course he acknowledged them

Maybe someone would do the same to you one day if you actually had it in you to show the same level of respect to a former player, but I somehow suspect you are of the type to stand up flicking the v sign and booing like an utter tosspot, regardless of what they may have given the club in the past

What a stupid comment, look at the ex city players who have come to play against us and we have clapped them, so where is the difference?

I'm sure it was more down to the fact the he turned his back on the city fans and applauded the derby fans first! Certainly peed a few people off near me anyway.

Piss poor performace of the highest standard and an awful goal to lose the game to. Yes it was Weale's fault but we shouldn't be pointing the finger at him as it was a much worse performace from the 10 other outfield players!

Roll on Cardiff and WBA......

they were clapping him, so why shouldnt he clap back?

Rather hypocritical of the City fans. Gave Oakley shit for clapping their fans whilst continue to play up to Savage whose the opposite!

Extremely poor game. Derby managed 1 shot, us 2. Derby have to be one of the worst sides in the division but there was no attacking zip or ball carrier from us. We lack something in a creative sense.

Rather hypocritical of the City fans. Gave Oakley shit for clapping their fans whilst continue to play up to Savage whose the opposite!

Extremely poor game. Derby managed 1 shot, us 2. Derby have to be one of the worst sides in the division but there was no attacking zip or ball carrier from us. We lack something in a creative sense.
My little un has not long got back and said that he was crammed into a train carriage with "the tall one from Goals and his brother."

Shall I just apologise now and be done with it? :icon_lol:

My little un has not long got back and said that he was crammed into a train carriage with "the tall one from Goals and his brother."

Shall I just apologise now and be done with it? :icon_lol:

I spotted him. I was arguing with some bint who wanted the toilet but I could move nowhere. He was laughing at me but he's alright.... 99% better than the majority of our support there today.

Best moment of today was my brother showing up lots of Derby fans on this speed gun thing. Grown bloke trying their heart, he came along and managed 55 and 53mph.

Of course, as he was too polite to mention it, I pointed out that Liverpool won the replay.

Liverpool cheated us out of that game, I think it was Glover who had a goal wrongly disallowed which would have been 1-1 when we were all over them. We would have gone on to win. I have hated that team and Keegan in particular after that game. Keegan the biggest cheat this game has ever seen.

With that team selection it was hard to see were our chances would come from.

Somebody needs to Wane Brown,that when Leicester play a4-4-1-1,their is no point in hitting 50 yard balls to Waghorn.

As for Kermorgant he is like a little lost sheep,what are they doing in training, surely the coaches have told him his role in the side and what they expect of him....its not the first time he looks puzzled to what he should be doing.

Liverpool cheated us out of that game, I think it was Glover who had a goal wrongly disallowed which would have been 1-1 when we were all over them. We would have gone on to win. I have hated that team and Keegan in particular after that game. Keegan the biggest cheat this game has ever seen.

i have always hated liverpool since that game. who would of thought i would have married a scouse bird and had 2 scouse daughters and live in liverpool. (i still hate liverpool fc.)

Dreadful, dreadful game against a side that looked piss poor from start to finiash

Shocking team selection from Pearson, and he left it far too late make the changes we were crying out for after twenty feckin' minutes when it obvious that Kermit was simply not going to have any impact on the game whatsoever

I don't give a shit about 'tired legs' or fatigue - we all know it must be Gallagher-Dyer-Waghorn up front, and we all know it has to be King-Oakley-Wellens in the middle. They should be picked every single game, unless their feckin' legs are falling off

Stop pissing around, Pearson, and play the bleedin' obvious team every game

Spot on, although whether it is tactical or not worries me. Surely the 'tired legs' doesn't hold up to much as the walking dead (Oakley) is certain of a starting place each game, surely Gally can cope with the same number of games in a week.

We shot ourselves in the foot today and against Cov, hopefully the right decisions and attitudes are made in the remaining games

The Oakley thing has been misunderstood I think. The anger vented at Oakley was he clapped the Derby fans as he went off the pitch (very slowly walking off when time was of the essence!!) then clapped City fans as an afterthought (so it seemed).

The defence has took some criticism on here, but they did defend reasonably well, hence the only goal was Weale's comical error. Distribution was not great by any of the defenders, Brown in particular, but in my opinion Wellens, Oakley and King should have come short more often and taken it off them and started moves off themselves. They dont do it often enough. Wellens did this well first half against Cov.

Disappointed today. Went to Pride Park and saw little pride in our performance

Last edited:
Awwww poor Mr Savage moaning on Twitter because he got booed.

i have always hated liverpool since that game. who would of thought i would have married a scouse bird and had 2 scouse daughters and live in liverpool. (i still hate liverpool fc.)

bloody hell ................... I hate that team with a passion as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570