Post Match Derby 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
it won't be long before the so-called fans

Why the **** is it that whenever someone calls for the sacking of a manager or publicly critices a player or boos either team or manager that they become a "so-called" fan?

Why the **** is it that whenever someone calls for the sacking of a manager or publicly critices a player or boos either team or manager that they become a "so-called" fan?

What makes you think that's why I tagged them in such style? The truth is that the club have a large and vociferous body of followers who have no real idea of the concept of being a fan.

Utter horse shit that performance. Awful from the start. I don't see why we should sack Pearson now though with eight games left. Would be pointless tbh. I just can't see us in the play-offs by the end of the season, especially from this god-awful run of games. Although from this season, there is clearly areas of concern that the manager in charge needs to address to make this a great team, as we have seen how capable this team is. Utter, utter shit though since February.

I take it all back.Just watched tv highlights.Oh dear.
Riddles.I was agreeing with you that we were very lucky that Watford lost.
Thank goodness Bruce and Zola do not get paid 1 mill a year.

What makes you think that's why I tagged them in such style? The truth is that the club have a large and vociferous body of followers who have no real idea of the concept of being a fan.

What do they do that makes you think that that have no real idea of the concept of being a fan?

What do they do that makes you think that that have no real idea of the concept of being a fan?

Why don't you try to work it out for yourself?

There is a lot of understandable negativity in this thread. However, I'm feeling far more upbeat today.

This season isn't over. The players aren't playing for the management team for whatever reason, but they are still decent players and can still piss over any other side in this league.

The owners need to act quickly and remove NP. He is the only real problem we have. They then need to incentivise someone to come in until the end of the season. There are four out of work managers who could easily reignite us. Coyle, Adkins, Di Canio or Di Matteo would all be excellent options and all could really pick up a cracking job by taking us on right now. Would any of these turn down a £1m bonus for getting us up together with a longer term contract if they do so? If we've not been talking to these individuals already, we should do so today.

It needs to happen quickly and competently, unlike the shambles when they eventually recruited NP. If we can do this, the whole club could be bouncing with refreshed optimism come the 29th March.

I thimk the negativity around is the Pearson factor. Many fans feel negative because they can recognise the blindingly obvious in that Pearson has lost the plot but as fans they can't do much about it except moan.

Jeff posted last evening basically mocking along the lines that I was making an understatement in saying that we still had a slight chance of making the play offs. His line was that we are still in 6th place so therefore etc etc. This line misses the point and is like a pilot telling the passengers that we are fine because we still have 20,000 feet altitude - without bothering to mention that we are nosediving at the ground.

The idea that many Leicester fans are specially critical and negative is dubious. Football fans are much the same wherever. Its just that expectations vary and based on the rubbish poured out by players who are stooged up to make OTT predictions about winning matches and gaining promotion then the club has brought the negativity on itself.

Matt B's point about there being no better manager around than Pearson is touchingly absurd. Pearson is a bust flush - if there is no better manager available than him then God help us all! If the owners are willing to flash a bit more cash around there will be managers who can do a better job - and as Brown Nose says we might even get into the play offs with someone who can lift the players - and the fans.

Only seen highlights but you seemed pretty poor.

Realism is a harsh thing, luckily for most of you lot you haven't been inflicted with it as long as me. And in some cases you still call it negativity, silly people.

Is it all going to be ok? Tell me we are going on a run or that the players are brilliant and capable any moment of bursting into form where they are capable of contesting a header in the 6 yard box.

No.....after last nights pathetic attempt it is quite clear we are rudderless, total failure from everyone involved, apart from Shluppypants.

Realism is a harsh thing, luckily for most of you lot you haven't been inflicted with it as long as me. And in some cases you still call it negativity, silly people.

Is it all going to be ok? Tell me we are going on a run or that the players are brilliant and capable any moment of bursting into form where they are capable of contesting a header in the 6 yard box.

No.....after last nights pathetic attempt it is quite clear we are rudderless, total failure from everyone involved, apart from Shluppypants.

I think the players are capable, I just don't think they care. Hopefully this attitude is toward Pearson and not the club otherwise there is no quick fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669