Derek Riordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some sort of vain attempt to be accepted and appear to know something that others don't, I (as usual) went to wiki and found this. I'm not sure why I'm posting it, as I couldn't give a rats tits, but I'm bored. Just read it then send some abuse my way. It's better than being ignored.

Riordan appeared in the tabloid press with regard to a video of him making "racist chants" about Rudi Skácel, who was then a Hearts player. The video, which was recorded by a fan using a mobile phone, involved singing a song about Skácel being a "****ing refugee". Riordan later apologised for the incident.

Could be useful on the wing then

Last edited:
Get him in he was a prolific goalscorer at Hibs and played 6 games for Celtic last season scoring 5 times got to be worth the £1mil if dj was worth upto £2.1mil got to be a bargain.

Get him in he was a prolific goalscorer at Hibs and played 6 games for Celtic last season scoring 5 times got to be worth the £1mil if dj was worth upto £2.1mil got to be a bargain.

hmmm not so sure our record with players that are great north of the border hasnt been brilliant in the past few years. Maybe this guy is different though, he does seem to have goal scoring class about him from what i have seen.

Didn't we get a load of "highly rated" players in from Scotland once before .....

hmmm not so sure our record with players that are great north of the border hasnt been brilliant in the past few years. Maybe this guy is different though, he does seem to have goal scoring class about him from what i have seen.
im sick of the amount of jockland connections we have.ffs we still have rab and hughes bleeding us dry lets not get anymore in.riordan cant get in theceltic squad which equates to not getting in at darlington :mad:

Last edited:
im sick of the amount of jockland connections we have.ffs we still have rab and hughes bleeding us dry lets not get anymore in.riordan cant get in theceltic squad which equates to not getting in at darlington :mad:

I think riordans record as a stricker is slightly better than MDV's was at hearts:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46