Douglas

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a club with a long history of good goalkeepers; Banks, Shilton, Wallington, Keller, Walker, the present incumbants are a joke. As neither fans nor managers can even make their minds up who is the best then I would be more than happy to see the back of the three of them. Whether the replacement is Carroll, Wright, Taylor or whoever I don't really care so long as they are clearly number 1 and can therefore establish themselves. Mind you he will need a decent defence and some organisation in front of him!

I'm sure dudeck or however you spell it is becoming available, surely that wouldn't be a bad acquistion for the forthcoming season???

I'm sure dudeck or however you spell it is becoming available, surely that wouldn't be a bad acquistion for the forthcoming season???

he has some similarities with Douglas. a good shot stopper who occasionaly drops a clanger

Dudek will never ever come here. Not while we are a championship club.

he has some similarities with Douglas. a good shot stopper who occasionaly drops a clanger

You're forgetting that he was part of a Champions League winning team, he's a complete class above Douglas.

I think we could attract him here, he'll either come to the championship or one of the newly promoted Premiership teams.

I reckon Dudek will go to somewhere abroad. I doubt he will drop to any club in this league.

Last edited:

Most keepers drop the odd clanger now and again, ffs look at Calamity James, the amount of clangers he's dropped, yet he still holds record for the most clean sheets. (And I don't mean wetting the bed either).

Last edited:
It looks like you guys don't rate him. It has been put back to Wednesday and it is only a rumor it may never happen but I hope it does I would love to see big Rab back at Dens.
Me too! Do you need another two crap keepers as well? We could surely come up with a package deal...

what about Richard wright? I am not happy with Logans handling in the last few games

Lee Camp would be good, not sure if he's already gone to QPR though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570