Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newts ... any signs of Dowie at the club :102:
I was told if we lose the next two games, Dowie will be in. To be honest, I'm getting sick and tired of all the rumours; surely this isn't going to help at a time when we need all the support and stability we can get. The fact that what I heard came from a Cov fan suggests that this could be an attempt to disrupt and distract us as much as possible. :102:

I was told if we lose the next two games, Dowie will be in. To be honest, I'm getting sick and tired of all the rumours; surely this isn't going to help at a time when we need all the support and stability we can get. The fact that what I heard came from a Cov fan suggests that this could be an attempt to disrupt and distract us as much as possible. :102:

Did that include the Hull game ??

Yet you felt the need to continue the rumour by posting it on here :icon_roll

Did that include the Hull game ??
No it didn't. What I was told was told to the person telling me this morning. Doesn't leave Dowie much time to turn things around if, and I mean if, it was true.

Also begs the question, what happens if we win one of those two games, and lose the other? Has he still got two games to keep his job? Does Mandy wield the axe regardless? Does he bottle out of sacking him?

:bang::bang::bang:

No it didn't. What I was told was told to the person telling me this morning. Doesn't leave Dowie much time to turn things around if, and I mean if, it was true.

Also begs the question, what happens if we win one of those two games, and lose the other? Has he still got two games to keep his job? Does Mandy wield the axe regardless? Does he bottle out of sacking him?

:bang::bang::bang:

I would be happy with 3pts from the next two games. We hardly ever get anything away to Sheff U.

Worthington was only given five games at the end of last season and he managed to turn it around. Well turn enough to stay up including two impressive away wins.

fed up with all the talk about new managers , when the players play like a bunch of wankers , it was bloody allfull sat , dont think any of the players have a pair of balls

I would be happy with 3pts from the next two games. We hardly ever get anything away to Sheff U.

Im sorry, but i just cant take you seriously anymore.

EDIT- i also see you have predicted Scunthorpe to beat us this weekend.

Last edited:
Well turn enough to stay up including two impressive away wins.

Impressive? A last minute goal at Preston and getting away with murder at Barnsley thanks to an own goal. With Leeds' deduction it was all for nothing anyways.

We were embrassed against Wolves at home, shown up by Norwich and outclassed by Brum.

Last edited:
Worthington was only given five games at the end of last season and he managed to turn it around. Well turn enough to stay up including two impressive away wins.

Worthington did not turn anything round. We lost three home fixtures under him - something that has caused us grief for years. We were in fact already safe with the points that we had before he arrived. He got 6 points out of 5 games; that kind of form might not be enough to save us this year.

Im sorry, but i just cant take you seriously anymore.

3 points from 2 games is a better average than your precious Worthington managed to achieve!

My memory may not serve me well here but I think Worthington took over with enough points to stay up. Obviously we didn't know that at the time.

We have to win our home games against the bottom three, if we don't we deserve to be relegated.

Sorry didn't see Boc's post

Last edited:
:102:

Anybody whose happy to see us lose 2 weeks before the game, is a loser in my books.

Both of the next two games to which Willlow referred are within the next two weeks. What are you on about?

Both of the next two games to which Willlow referred are within the next two weeks. What are you on about?

This week Scunny, next week Sheff utd, 2 weeks. Are you telling me we are playing both games this week, or are they played over 2 weeks :102:

Your 'buddy' Willow, according to his predictions, is saying we wont be getting any points from the next 2 games anyway, so what are you getting so excited about.

This week Scunny, next week Sheff utd, 2 weeks. Are you telling me we are playing both games this week, or are they played over 2 weeks :102:

Your 'buddy' Willow, according to his predictions, is saying we wont be getting any points from the next 2 games anyway, so what are you getting so excited about.

i think willlow has in the past been deliberate in predicting losses for city and for those around us in the league to pick up points??

Cheap dig that. I supported IH up until i figured he was not cutting it.Any problem with that method Jeff, or do you have to back him or sack him from the off :102:

You are complaining that people are not supporting someone who isn't our manager, when you're not even supporting the one who is.

Before IH came you criticised some of the candidates then. How is other people saying they don't like Dowie any different to what you did then?

Some people don't like Dowie, or some of the other people being talked about. But that doesn't mean they won't get behind the team, whoever is in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669