Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

He acted promptly and the fact that they were mates probably meant he acted by instinct as soon as he realised how serious it was. Possibly he would have done the same if had been El Hadji Diouf, but then ...............

I expect he would act by instinct no matter who it was.

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Is this a size of man/volume of bladder thing?

Have you carried out trials to work out the optimum size of person & ferocity of blaze which can be extinguished by your urine?

Last edited:

Is this a size of man/volume of bladder thing?

Have you carried out trials to work out the optimum size of person & ferocity of blaze which can be extinguished by your urine?

I've got nothing against the guy, It just doesn't work as a method of extinguishing a fire. It got me sacked from the Fire Brigade too; too much of a maverick, that's my problem.

I've got nothing against the guy, It just doesn't work as a method of extinguishing a fire. It got me sacked from the Fire Brigade too; too much of a maverick, that's my problem.

You make it sound as though you have just the one problem.

Oldham earned an FA Cup third round trip to Liverpool with 2 ex-players providing help to get them there.

Neil Harris and Bilel Mohsni forced fingertip saves from Latics goalkeeper Alex Cisak inside the first 18 minutes

James Wesolowski's lay-off then set up Taylor to smash home from 10 yards for the only goal just before the hour.

Last edited:

Oldham earned an FA Cup third round trip to Liverpool with 2 ex-players providing help to get them there.

Not forgetting, of course, the two ex Leicester players currently at the helm.

Oldham earned a trip to Liverpool

That's more than all King Power's 'investment' can buy!

Good performance (if largely unemployed) from Stockdale. Mark Davies however very disappointing - seems to have adopted most of his team-mates' philosophy of "why play the ball if you can play the man"

Mattock did a nice little turn then in the South Coast Derby being shown on BBC1.

Plenty of atmosphere in the ground. Portsmouth fans are very vocal. But looking at both teams neither look brilliant and City in form could beat either. Trouble is we need to hit that form and we have not done so sufficiently this season.

Last edited:

Frankie Wortho is on celebrity eggheads on BBC2 at the moment. Only about 10 mins left though.

just tuned in when he got knocked out

Frankie Wortho is on celebrity eggheads on BBC2 at the moment. Only about 10 mins left though.

He has monkey arms.

Made me laugh when asked if he wanted to do the science round "i ain't no scientist".

Also when he was on Come Dine With Me it was ****ing hilarious.

Stuart Campbell being released from Brizzle Rovers after 7 1/2 years,

Mark Davies put one away for Bolton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670