Football Manager 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Joe O'Connor still play for Hednesford?
He used to score every time I saw them play.

Nope, fraid not! Doesn't seem to be in the game now.

I got spanked in the league 6-1 by Kings Lynn, which annoyed me so I decided to shake up my team... released a few players on wages who didn't deserve them, so I freed up some money and managed to bring a few players in. My scouts had somehow become aware of a few Czech and African players, so I've worked on bringing some of them in (Czechs have signed, waiting for permits for the African players on loan, so not sure they'll come)

Improved my team quite a bit though, all better than what I had already, and won my next game 4-0. Got a few good players, including 2 new strikers (as my strikers had gone from being the strongest part of my team to the weakest according to my Assistant)

Didn't think he would be, it must be 15 years ago the last time I saw them!

Ah, he is still in the game then! He's there as a 43 year old assistant manager, but has no club.

Left Hednesford in 99/00 to go to Nuneaton, then moved around a bit, and seems like he kept playing up until 08/09.

You know full well that i already read comics so that was a foolish suggestion.

Maybe i could write a blog about my comics !

Its an expensive hobby after all !

Comics as in the Beano? Or comics as in Spider-Man?

Or as in you can always tell exactly what Billy Connolly is thinking?

You know full well that i already read comics so that was a foolish suggestion.

Maybe i could write a blog about my comics !

Its an expensive hobby after all !

What is, writing blogs or reading comics?

Aren't they referred to as "graphic novels" nowadays?

As anyone tried sticking a saved game on a memory stick and then using on another computer?

No, but it would work, if that's what you were wondering?

I've backed them up on external hard drive and stuff before, and people on the different Football Manager forums often upload saved games for other people to play it etc

Woooohoo! Won the Northern League Norther Premier or whatever it's called... a lot closer this time, won it on the last day! (Although ended up winning by 6 points ahead of FC United). Only went top a couple of weeks before the end of the season, although I had a game in hand for ages and it was when I played that I went top.

So now I'm onto Blue Square North/South! 3 consecutive promotions :) Only problem is... I'm now pretty skint after over spending on wages this year! Hmmm.

Won the Leicestershire Challenge Cup again too, 2 years out of 3 for that.

Last edited:
How do you add logos and team badges? Do you do it in the normal editor?

I want to put the Coalville Logo on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00