Football Manager 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Plenty of logo packs available on the SI forums. Whether they've gone down that low, I don't know.

Having searched the forums extensively I can confirm there is currently no such logo.

I have requested it on a forum though.

I made a big mistake ahead of my first season in Blue Square North... I only offered my players normal bonus for league success... usually offer high bonuses, but was a bit over confident perhaps (and money is tight).... team isn't doing that well, very inconsistent. After 17 games, I'm 7th, 8 points off the top. So not out of it, but not really getting closer! Doesn't help that my star striker has been out injured for 5 weeks, after he'd got 15 goals in the first 12 games! He's almost back now though, so hopefully that will improve my team

I made a big mistake ahead of my first season in Blue Square North... I only offered my players normal bonus for league success... usually offer high bonuses, but was a bit over confident perhaps (and money is tight).... team isn't doing that well, very inconsistent. After 17 games, I'm 7th, 8 points off the top. So not out of it, but not really getting closer! Doesn't help that my star striker has been out injured for 5 weeks, after he'd got 15 goals in the first 12 games! He's almost back now though, so hopefully that will improve my team

Typical Leicester fan, consecutive promotions and you are un satisfied with being 7th in a semi pro league.

Don't do it. I signed up for three months and was bored after two weeks. It doesn't come close to be as entertaining as the proper Football Manager series.

apparently they are re setting it in march so it might pick up again after that... its quite good wen ppl are online like wen it first came out but its pretty dead at the mo

Ooooh.... in the BSN, and apparently a consortium are looking to takeover the club! Hope they've got some serious monies!

My bank balance is now -£309k :( Not nice reading.

I'm currently 4th in the league after 28 games, but it's very tight... just 6 points between 1st and 8th!

Ooooh.... in the BSN, and apparently a consortium are looking to takeover the club! Hope they've got some serious monies!

My bank balance is now -£309k :( Not nice reading.

I'm currently 4th in the league after 28 games, but it's very tight... just 6 points between 1st and 8th!

Only 5 games left of the season now for everyone, and just 2 points between 1st and 6th! (1st goes up automatically, 2nd-5th in playoff places) I'm currently 3rd, 1 point behind, but with a better goal difference than all the other clubs. Just lost top scorer Adam Rooney for 4-5 months though Bollocks!

Last edited:
Well, didn't win the league! Finished 3rd... but beat Kings Lynn (who got promoted with me last season!) in the playoffs though, so I still got promotion in my first year, and am now in the Blue Square Premier!!

Just 1 year (hopefully) from the Football League!

Well, didn't win the league! Finished 3rd... but beat Kings Lynn (who got promoted with me last season!) in the playoffs though, so I still got promotion in my first year, and am now in the Blue Square Premier!!

Just 1 year (hopefully) from the Football League!

Surprised he hasn't taken KL out of his data.

Just started my first season with Gornik Zabrze in the Polish Liga I (1 below the Ekstraklasa). Favourites for the title, but sold the deadwood and struggling to find players who want to play in this league. More or less ready for the season now. Could do with a pair of full backs though.

After signing a couple of freebies, I've got my season underway. For any lower league team, I recommend a freebie called Bono. (insert U2 gag). Got great stats, and after a 1-week trial, asked me for £400 per week!!!!

A pre-season loss to Dinamo Kyiv was followed by a 1-1 draw with Nantes. In the league, I Won my first game against GKS Katowice, then lost narrowly to Widzew Lodz. Last game I destroyed Kluczbork 4-1.

I made sure I didn't make the same mistake as last season, and for my first season in the Blue Square Premier, made sure I offered my players high win bonus for the league. It's working well :)

At Boxing Day, have played 24 league games (the teams around me have all played 25), and I'm 9 points clear of 2nd, 12 points clear of 3rd :) My team this season is awesome, and has plenty of depth, so am confident that I'll keep going and win the league.

It sounds terribly easy, Graz?

How did the takeover go?

Yeah, won the Blue Sq. Prem. with 6 games to go! Has been pretty easy, last year was definetely my hardest year.

Means next season obviously I'm into the Football League! Think this is where it will start to get more difficult, as I'm still not a fulltime club yet or have any full time players, and there's still no money or my own stadium or anything...

Takeover was just standard... cleared my debt and put about £50k into the bank, but didn't make any difference other than that... and I'm now in the red again, because it's so difficult to make money at this level.

can you post any pictures of the team? stats from the last few years - league position etc.

What stats do you want to see? This is my 5th season and I've won the league each year, except for in Blue Square North where I finished 4th but won the playoffs.

I can post the league tables from each season if you want? My team tends to change a lot each year.... got a lot of foreigners now that I've found through my scouts/the player search bit... For some reason Marlow Utd have a lot of foreign players (mainly Czechs/Poles) that were pretty decent.

Jesus, usually it takes a few attempts to get promoted at least somewhere along the line.

Graz the legend.

Not made an amazing start to League 2, but hopefully can improve...

First 8 games, won 3, drawn 5.... so not bad, not lost yet! But I'm 7th, 5 points off the top (and they've got a game in hand)

Long way to go to turn it around though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00