Forest Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didier Drogba
96 games including substitutions and only 43 goals

how dare you say dj is shite:icon_bigg:081::icon_lol::icon_bigg:081:

Last edited:
that is a fact, and I posted it on here a while back that it was going to happen

Here you go BG

Boy Genius on 16/9/07 @ 7.23pm said:
I dont really think Megson will put out a weak team against Forest, as he still has iussues with them and will want to beat them big time.

I have also heard we may well be giving Forest a one goal lead to start with....

Oh and feck off to all those morons who were chanting for that twat MA tonight. I hope you all catch a dose this weekend.
Wankers the fcuking lot of you

Last edited:
How do you know he is shite? Yes, he has to prove himself. Doesn't mean he's shite though. He may turn out to be shite, but what happened to this spirit of giving people a chance before making a judgement?

six games is enough for me. I might be wrong and I hope I am wrong but I doubt it

Six games, two goals. On that ratio, 46 games = 15 goals. Better than anything we've had for a while.

two simple tap ins one was on its way in anyway. Lets ee what he does over the next six then. I dont think MDV ratio is much behind if it is anyway.

My player ratings:

Fulop 8 - commanded well and made a couple of top saves
N'Gotty 5 - poor
McAuley 7 - solid at the back
Kisnorbo 7 - ditto the above
Mattock 6 - average
Sheehan 8 - scored a great free kick and created a lot. He's impressed me a lot so far this season
Clemence 8 - captain's performance, great winning goal, played really well throughout.
Wesolowski 7 - put himself about well, worked as hard as ever
Hume 7 - had a good game, often looks lost down the right though
Campbell 6 - poor match IMO again, still hasn't impressed me
De Vries 8 - did really well, much prefer him to Cort, hope Megson has realised this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69