Forest Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
two simple tap ins one was on its way in anyway.

Still counts as a goal, whether it's tapped in from a yard or tonked in from 35 yards. If he scores 15 goals from a combined total of 15 inches during the season then I don't care.

I dont think MDV ratio is much behind if it is anyway.

Then we'll have two strikers scoring 30 goals between them. That would be a good start. A few more from midfield, the odd centre-back scoring and we'll be in mid-table before we know it. :icon_wink

My player ratings:

Fulop 8 - commanded well and made a couple of top saves
N'Gotty 5 - poor
McAuley 7 - solid at the back
Kisnorbo 7 - ditto the above
Mattock 6 - average
Sheehan 8 - scored a great free kick and created a lot. He's impressed me a lot so far this season
Clemence 8 - captain's performance, great winning goal, played really well throughout.
Wesolowski 7 - put himself about well, worked as hard as ever
Hume 7 - had a good game, often looks lost down the right though
Campbell 6 - poor match IMO again, still hasn't impressed me
De Vries 8 - did really well, much prefer him to Cort, hope Megson has realised this.

Was he really that good in the 16 minutes he played :icon_conf

Block W Row G. You?

block V row F. surrounded by fecking numbskulls and not rights who only realise its a football match because they use their legs. Some cnuts behind us thought the free goal was just a warm up thing because none of the city players tried to stop it......:icon_roll

block V row F. surrounded by fecking numbskulls and not rights who only realise its a football match because they use their legs. Some cnuts behind us thought the free goal was just a warm up thing because none of the city players tried to stop it......:icon_roll

Did you go to Mario's after the game? We went for a post-match beer down the Brauny Gate and I saw someone who looked like you going into Mario's.

My player ratings:

Fulop 8 - commanded well and made a couple of top saves
N'Gotty 5 - poor
McAuley 7 - solid at the back
Kisnorbo 7 - ditto the above
Mattock 6 - average
Sheehan 8 - scored a great free kick and created a lot. He's impressed me a lot so far this season
Clemence 8 - captain's performance, great winning goal, played really well throughout.
Wesolowski 7 - put himself about well, worked as hard as ever
Hume 7 - had a good game, often looks lost down the right though
Campbell 6 - poor match IMO again, still hasn't impressed me
De Vries 8 - did really well, much prefer him to Cort, hope Megson has realised this.

don't let Virkie Fox catch you saying that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00