Forest Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and feck off to all those morons who were chanting for that twat MA tonight. I hope you all catch a dose this weekend.
Wankers the fcuking lot of you

Well I wouldn't go as far as saying that:icon_roll But chanting that served feck all purpose.

MA has gone, he ain't coming back and it's about time people gave GM a chance to prove himself either good or cack for us.

Just got back... good game. Ratings:

Fulop: 8 - Very assured, made some good catches under pressure. Top keeper
N'Gotty: 6.5 - Generally good but got caught out a couple of times
Sheehan: 7.5 - First half was great, made some really enterprising runs, second half a bit quiet.
Kisnorbo: 7 - Pretty solid
McCauley: 7 - As above
Hume: 6 - Bit quiet
Mattock: 6 - Didn't do much wrong
Weso - n/a - Chambers: 7 - Had a pretty good game at CM; commited and energetic
Clemence: 7.5 - Controlled game, good goal
MDV: 7 - Not as good as I've seen him play but did enough to keep his place in the side
DJ: 6 - Didn't do much - was outmuscled and, for a 'speedy' striker, outpaced too often

Fryatt didn't have much impact all round but made a good assist for Stearman's goal, which was taken very well

Cheers to Nottingham Fox for the ticket!

I cant remember where i read it, but DJ was apparently gutted by MA departure. Makes me think that his heart aint in it and will leave at the earliest opportunity.

Meh, what do any of us know.

He was certainly better than DJ, just I felt apart from the assist there wasn't too much noteworthy. Then again he wasn't on for too long. I look forward to him being more of him in the next few games though

As soon as he came on I thought we started creating chances again. I thought their defence struggled against him, and you are correct about the assist, he did very well indeed. Good to see him have half a chance, hopefully Megson will give him another chance in matches to come. :038:

Sod that. What we want to know is what it was like sitting next to Bob for the whole game!

Awesome. And it got even better when the shirt came off after our 3rd goal! Boc's a legend :038:

He also pointed out newts and drew, and rich12345678910 to me

I cant remember where i read it, but DJ was apparently gutted by MA departure. Makes me think that his heart aint in it and will leave at the earliest opportunity.

If thats how the sulky twat wants to be he can **** back off to yeading.

Well I wouldn't go as far as saying that:icon_roll But chanting that served feck all purpose.

MA has gone, he ain't coming back and it's about time people gave GM a chance to prove himself either good or cack for us.

It certainly was a cringe-worthy moment. I couldn't believe so many were chanting his name. Drop it, move on. :icon_roll

Nice way to wake up, but made an agonising trawl through all of the posts (from where I had gone back to bed at HT) before I got to the good news right at the end.

Can't believe we had some numpties cheering for Martin Allen, probably the same ones that booed us off at half time at Killie. BG is spot on here.

Awesome. And it got even better when the shirt came off after our 3rd goal! Boc's a legend :038:

He also pointed out newts and drew, and rich12345678910 to me

You still feeling 'peckish' Macky ??? :081: :081: :081: :081:

I was sat in a bar when my mate text me to tell me Stearman had equalised, then I ran out into the street and put Radio Leicester on on my phone and managed to catch Clemence's goal. I was running around the streets screaming and shouting for at least five minutes. ****ing brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669