Forest Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go to Mario's after the game? We went for a post-match beer down the Brauny Gate and I saw someone who looked like you going into Mario's.

Mario's is the worst most salmonella ridden chipper in Leicestershire, in fact the world. Horrible disease ridden food.

It's already empty, I expect Nottm Fox to buy me one or 6;)

scroungerslargeow1.jpg

Typical:icon_roll

Just got back... good game. Ratings:

Fulop: 8 - Very assured, made some good catches under pressure. Top keeper
N'Gotty: 6.5 - Generally good but got caught out a couple of times
Sheehan: 7.5 - First half was great, made some really enterprising runs, second half a bit quiet.
Kisnorbo: 7 - Pretty solid
McCauley: 7 - As above
Hume: 6 - Bit quiet
Mattock: 6 - Didn't do much wrong
Weso - n/a - Chambers: 7 - Had a pretty good game at CM; commited and energetic
Clemence: 7.5 - Controlled game, good goal
MDV: 7 - Not as good as I've seen him play but did enough to keep his place in the side
DJ: 6 - Didn't do much - was outmuscled and, for a 'speedy' striker, outpaced too often

Fryatt didn't have much impact all round but made a good assist for Stearman's goal, which was taken very well

Cheers to Nottingham Fox for the ticket!

Fryatt didn't have much impact all round but made a good assist for Stearman's goal, which was taken very well

I thought the introduction of Fryatt completely changed the game for us. Ah well, what do I know eh.

I thought the introduction of Fryatt completely changed the game for us. Ah well, what do I know eh.

Meh, what do any of us know.

He was certainly better than DJ, just I felt apart from the assist there wasn't too much noteworthy. Then again he wasn't on for too long. I look forward to him being more of him in the next few games though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00