Fowler to City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could of been a great goalscorer but i really dont think his big time charlie attitude would of fitted in with MA and his new squad and would have probably left in january i think we got a better signing in dj

I would say so. At best he'll score about 400 goals and they'll go straight up.

If we were to go up with them I could live with that!

Last edited:
Les Ferdinand

a real footballer. i think the difference between les and fowler (which will make fowler fail from now on) is that les is motivated by the game whilst fowler just wants money money money, i'm sure les got a few pence too but that wasn't everything to the bloke.

fowler can rot away in wales as far as i am concerned

Great news,
Cardiff can have the primadonna.
Do you want me, oh wait let me think about it.
Do you want me, oh wait let me think about it.
I will run off to Aussie while you all fight over me.
I am so great.
If there is one player I want to see crash this season, it is Fowler.

Cardiff have just blown their promotion chances. A big chunk of their Chopra money is paying Fowler's wages. He'll get 6 or 7 goals, tops.
Some players finish before their time - for every Sherringham who lasts, there is a Fowler who doesn't. 24 goals in 4 years, says it all. Cardiff will get the good value from Fowler that Leeds & Man City did(!)

Last edited:
Cardiff have just blown their promotion chances. A big chunk of their Chopra money is paying Fowler's wages. He'll get 6 or 7 goals, tops.
Some players finish before their time - for every Sherringham who lasts, there is a Fowler who doesn't. 24 goals in 4 years, says it all. Cardiff will get the good value from Fowler that Leeds & Man City did(!)

If he scores at the same rate as he did at Leeds then at Cardiff he will get over twenty goals if he stays fit. :icon_roll

as its going to be the only player they can afford this season i must agree

If he scores at the same rate as he did at Leeds then at Cardiff he will get over twenty goals if he stays fit. :icon_roll

hes not that young or good anymore ,i must admit i did at first think he could have been good for us .But after seeing that NO PREM club wanted him says it all IMO

Last edited:
hes not that young or good anymore ,i must admit i did at first think he could have been good for us .But after seeing that NO PREM club wanted him says it all IMO

Exactly.

Fowler has been an outstanding top goal scorer and is still only 32. In these circumstances you would normally expect one of the bottom half clubs to have snapped him up. But no interest there whatsoever.

We all know that the championship is largely about pace and minimal opportunities for skill. Is Fowler going to be able to lurk and find space around the box playing off players far below what he is used to.....it might happen, but I can't see it.

IMO his motivation level playing for Cardiff will be minimal. What's the chances of a mutual agreement to release from contract before the end of the season?

Part of me was excited by the prospect, but when I thought about it, I just didn't think he would have the hunger and drive to cut it in the Championship.

He also has the potential to cause trouble in the squad and be a bit of a 'big time charlie'. I will be very interested to see how he gets on with the Bluebirds.

I think we are better off with Dudley.

If I had the money, and it gave me the option of keeping my family where they belong and close to the people who love them, I'd do it.

Seems to me Robbie Fowler is one of thoese people some of us love to knock at every opportunity.

If I had the money, and it gave me the option of keeping my family where they belong and close to the people who love them, I'd do it.

Seems to me Robbie Fowler is one of thoese people some of us love to knock at every opportunity.

Agreed,I don't see whats wrong with what he is doing:102:

It wasn't a knock. It just seems that one of the tools used by Cardiff to get him there is now worthless.

IMO Fowler is quite within his right to stay at home given the opportunity.

what a prick...... and Michael Owen too. If I was a Nwcastle fan I would have nothing but hate for that man. You're earning tens, if not hundreds of thousands per week and you can't find it in yourself to move from your cozy ****ing home and be near your place of work. I know it's on a different scale but look at Martin Allen talking about he is moving up to Leicester on his own and leaving his family down south - that is commitment. I was always pleased Fowler didn't make it here but now I am ****ing delighted. What a wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669