Foxes Trust Register Complaint to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go to Anne Summers to buy Rohypnol, I ask the shop assistants what their names are and where they live. My only interest is in drugging them and violating their cold lifeless bodies.

It's a business for ****s sake. If someone buys my local chippy, I don't go storming in there demanding to know who they are (or write a letter to the National Association of Fried Potato Products)...and trust me, chips are more important to me than football.

Losers.

I think sometimes appearances can be deceptive

Sometimes people mistake me for a flabby tosser, but as soon as those kecks get dropped, I'm a ****in love machine.

YEEEHAH, suckin my titties. Come on there, everyone loves the love machine.

Best thread since we had a thread dedicated to the Foxes Trust.

Should it be The Fox's Trust? Is this like something that the fox will inherit when he reaches a specific age, as detailed in a legal document, or are there multiple foxes?

Does anyone know? I think the Trust, whoever these shadowy individuals are should explain themselves and let us all have their home addresses, and bank account details so we check out their credentials. We want transparency!

Once we got bought and weren't in administration, could we have reduced the trust required and maybe just been a supporters club? They obviously don't trust or they wouldn't need to know the names of the new owners. Should be called The Foxes Untrusting.

It's a horrid indictment on the society we live in. What kind of a world is it where you can't even buy a football club without having to explain your intentions like some kind of bespectacled man in a wooly hat, parked outside the school gates, trying to entice children into his car with the offer of jellytots. Leave the poor feckers alone. They just want to feed the children. FFS.

Best thread since we had a thread dedicated to the Foxes Trust.

Should it be The Fox's Trust? Is this like something that the fox will inherit when he reaches a specific age, as detailed in a legal document, or are there multiple foxes?

Does anyone know? I think the Trust, whoever these shadowy individuals are should explain themselves and let us all have their home addresses, and bank account details so we check out their credentials. We want transparency!

Once we got bought and weren't in administration, could we have reduced the trust required and maybe just been a supporters club? They obviously don't trust or they wouldn't need to know the names of the new owners. Should be called The Foxes Untrusting.

It's a horrid indictment on the society we live in. What kind of a world is it where you can't even buy a football club without having to explain your intentions like some kind of bespectacled man in a wooly hat, parked outside the school gates, trying to entice children into his car with the offer of jellytots. Leave the poor feckers alone. They just want to feed the children. FFS.

Wow! You're on something aren't you?

They club are doing something wrong in failing to declare ownership in accordance with Football League regulations. The Football League will not necessarily be aware of the fact, unless somebody reports it to them.

Typical Talkingballs, people go ape shit over the fact some fans openly like to stand up at games, quite rightly stating that it is against the rules, then the club break quite a large rule themselves and people attack the Trust for doing exactly what they should be doing.

Fickly, moronic talkingballs.

Originally Posted by Boy Genius....

'It does not matter one bit, people will still go even if it turns out to be funded by the Taliban.'

There's a thought. I can just see Birchy's half-time entertainment now.

There'll be a stoning of some unfortunate adulteress buried up to her neck at the penalty spot in front of the kop, with winning club lottery ticket holders throwing the stones.

While at the other end, in front of the family stand, there'll be a few beheadings of fans who didn't shout loud enough during the first half.

That'll pull the crowds in.....

Are you joking? Muslims are banned from gambling so a lottery would never happen! If you are trying to be funny get the facts right at least!

Typical Talkingballs, people go ape shit over the fact some fans openly like to stand up at games, quite rightly stating that it is against the rules, then the club break quite a large rule themselves and people attack the Trust for doing exactly what they should be doing.

Don't get your point, the rule doesn't come into effect until April 2011, why is the trust reporting the club for breaking a rule that they haven't broken ...yet?

I remember back in 2006 meeting a Foxes Trust member in Lincoln in a bar and he informed me that the Trust had 'invested' a large sum of money with a bookmaker that Leicester would get relegated that season. Whether it was true or not I don't know

A very very good point, only slightly spoiled by being wrong. Something you'd have realised had you read the entire thread, which you must have else you'd have been in no position to comment on it.

I spoke to a member of the Trust who was a professional puppy raper, while his friend spent his free time gouging the eyes from babies.

A very very good point, only slightly spoiled by being wrong. Something you'd have realised had you read the entire thread, which you must have else you'd have been in no position to comment on it.

I would rather not read the entire thread and be wrong than read the entire thread and still be wrong.

I remember back in 2006 meeting a Foxes Trust member in Lincoln in a bar and he informed me that the Trust had 'invested' a large sum of money with a bookmaker that Leicester would get relegated that season. Whether it was true or not I don't know

Ever heard of libel laws, this is obviously complete tosh

Ever heard of libel laws, this is obviously complete tosh
This is an internet forum rife with stuff and nonsence.
It will be assumed to be correct unless a betting slip is produced to prove you put the money on the appropriate Championship survival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669