Foxes Trust Register Complaint to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, maybe, the FT stirred up a little of the trouble by refusing to answer certain questions of posters on here because they were not paid up members of the FT.....?

So basically they are a black box organization demanding white box methods from the club?

That's what people don't like?

It does not matter one bit, people will still go even if it turns out to be funded by the Taliban. As long as we get results the fans stay. More people walked away from the club when we were relegated from the premiership so thats the level of loyalty, it all depends on results, not who own us.

Top post :038:

Is there definitely a third investor to name? I can't remember seeing anything confirmed, just that we were in talks with one?

Is there definitely a third investor to name? I can't remember seeing anything confirmed, just that we were in talks with one?

After all the speculation and argument that'd be a bit like rain on your wedding day or a free ride when you've already paid.

Sorry Lanx and Boy, your wrong it does matter who the clubs owners are. everyone is assumming that King Power are bankrolling the club, but their not as wealthy as Milan, my understanding is they only have a fortune of just over a £100,000,000 which in todays footballing maket is peanuts. There is someone else ( or others) pulling strings he or they apparently own less than 10% of the club, so there's a lot more to this deal, than meets the eye. I genuinley want this deal to be totally legal, no sudden departures so the identity of all the new owners has to be disclosed, otherw*s* thread like this will continue, until the matteri s resolved. We all have our opinions and are entitled to them, but slagging each other off, will not help, its fun in some ways but thats all, it will not protect the club we allegedly support. Disclosure of all the owners will.

Sorry Lanx and Boy, your wrong it does matter who the clubs owners are. everyone is assumming that King Power are bankrolling the club, but their not as wealthy as Milan, my understanding is they only have a fortune of just over a £100,000,000 which in todays footballing maket is peanuts. There is someone else ( or others) pulling strings he or they apparently own less than 10% of the club, so there's a lot more to this deal, than meets the eye. I genuinley want this deal to be totally legal, no sudden departures so the identity of all the new owners has to be disclosed, otherw*s* thread like this will continue, until the matteri s resolved. We all have our opinions and are entitled to them, but slagging each other off, will not help, its fun in some ways but thats all, it will not protect the club we allegedly support. Disclosure of all the owners will.

Tell me why it will protect the club? We knew who owned and ran our club when it went into admin, but did it make a difference?

It will protect the club, because as owners of a registered business they have legal obligatons,particularly to HMRC, who will show a great interest in the financial coming and goings of the club, HMRC will always get their share of the pie. When we went into administration, the biggest creditor was HMRC, not w8s*,(although a midget he was and still is the biggest bastard anyone put breath into). Its about transparency, ( shit I'm not a Tory). Genius its simply about knowing, when you have full knowledge, you can have opinions based on fact, which leads to an informed debate, you will still have schisms betwen people who want the same thing, in this case the best for LCFC. but at least they stem from a common knowledge base. Thats why disclosure is so important. No we can't stop things going pear shaped,(God forbid) but at least we know who to blame, if things do go wrong, without disclosure no one can do this simple thing.

Originally Posted by Boy Genius....

'It does not matter one bit, people will still go even if it turns out to be funded by the Taliban.'

There's a thought. I can just see Birchy's half-time entertainment now.

There'll be a stoning of some unfortunate adulteress buried up to her neck at the penalty spot in front of the kop, with winning club lottery ticket holders throwing the stones.

While at the other end, in front of the family stand, there'll be a few beheadings of fans who didn't shout loud enough during the first half.

That'll pull the crowds in.....

Ok I forgot the 'r' in market, before some smart arse criticises my spelling and grammer.

Don't worry about your spelling, that will improve given time and appropriate guidance. Your lack of apostrophes however is simply unforgivable.

There's a thought. I can just see Birchy's half-time entertainment now.

There'll be a stoning of some unfortunate adulteress buried up to her neck at the penalty spot in front of the kop, with winning club lottery ticket holders throwing the stones.

While at the other end, in front of the family stand, there'll be a few beheadings of fans who didn't shout loud enough during the first half.

That'll pull the crowds in.....

A vast improvement on the grass roots parade.

I genuinley want this deal to be totally legal,

If it wasn't legal, the Football League wouldn't have ratified it

Same goes the ridiculous gun-running/Rose West type possibilities

Genius its simply about knowing, when you have full knowledge, you can have opinions based on fact, which leads to an informed debate, you will still have schisms betwen people who want the same thing, in this case the best for LCFC. but at least they stem from a common knowledge base.

This seems like a very important sentence. Would somebody please explain it to me simply or else I will be fretting about it all night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670