Foxes Trust Register Complaint to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when that happens I'm sure every club will comply

Fact is, the club don't have to declare these matters until after April 2011, whether the Football League want them to or not. They are currently not in breach of any rule whatsoever - only the 'spirit' of a rule that doesn't come into force until next year

I think the overwhelming point of concern is why are the club being so cryptic? If there is nothing to be worried about, why not make the information available? Why play a silly deadline waiting game? What is probably not an insignificant proportion of our fans would like to know and have been asking for a long time. If they have to disclose the information why not just do it now.

I think the overwhelming point of concern is why are the club being so cryptic? If there is nothing to be worried about, why not make the information available? Why play a silly deadline waiting game? What is probably not an insignificant proportion of our fans would like to know and have been asking for a long time. If they have to disclose the information why not just do it now.

Have you not sat and thought and realised the transfer window is looming. If the other party is fantastically wealthy any potential targets we may have the price will suddenly rise? Just a thought to think about.

Once the deadline has been reached I am sure they will have disclosed the mystery party and kept in line with the silly rule. The wanker fans we have will then have to look around for other shit to throw around.

The wanker fans we have will then have to look around for other shit to throw around.

They'll be too busy throwing their season tickets in the direction of the directors' seats.

Last edited:
Have you not sat and thought and realised the transfer window is looming. If the other party is fantastically wealthy any potential targets we may have the price will suddenly rise? Just a thought to think about.

Exactly the reason I've been pinning my hopes on. Although we are Leicester City and that is probably too much to ask for.

Knowing our luck it'll be Rose West. She won the Euro millions and wants to invest in her third passion... football (Coming behind murder and rape obviously).

Once the deadline has been reached I am sure they will have disclosed the mystery party and kept in line with the silly rule. The wanker fans we have will then have to look around for other shit to throw around.

If they are fantastically wealthy then they can probably take the hit. This alone as an argument not to reveal the information is a bit shallow. There are more important things than transfer windows and games of football, although I appreciate at times it sometimes doesn't feel that way.

Bit harsh to brand a large proportion of our fans as wankers too.

Exactly the reason I've been pinning my hopes on. Although we are Leicester City and that is probably too much to ask for.

Knowing our luck it'll be Rose West. She won the Euro millions and wants to invest in her third passion... football (Coming behind murder and rape obviously).

Would suit me fine, not bothered where the money comes from, not my problem.

Have always thought that at Leicester we have a real self-destructive instinct - maybe this is what's going on with the Foxes Trust. If the money's coming in, why do we have to push the issue? Maybe that's a big IF, don't know. But are other clubs this desperate to cast a cloud over major new investors? And I exclude clubs like Man U, Liverpool from that, who already had major investors before their takeovers.

If they are fantastically wealthy then they can probably take the hit. This alone as an argument not to reveal the information is a bit shallow. There are more important things than transfer windows and games of football, although I appreciate at times it sometimes doesn't feel that way.

Bit harsh to brand a large proportion of our fans as wankers too.

People who get/are really wealth do not usually fritter money away, thats why they have loads. Buying players with inflated prices would be high on their list of things to avoid.

I don't ever want to see a repeat of the Ade episode again!

So where is the problem? The FT really are shite bags.

Important things like where did the VAT money go to and **** all is done about that. Simple maths and that shows a LOT of money they trousered.

I plead ignorance here as the Trust was formed long after my defection to the Americas.

There seems to be a great deal of animosity towards the Trust and I'm not sure where it stems from.

Why is there such a distrust/dislike of the organization? Did they do something corrupt or out of hand? Is their leadership dubious?

Again, I am NOT trying to stir the pot, but trying to get a clearer understanding as to why people have the hump with them. Especially when, on paper and from a distance, it seems to be a good thing to have them around.

I plead ignorance here as the Trust was formed long after my defection to the Americas.

There seems to be a great deal of animosity towards the Trust and I'm not sure where it stems from.

Why is there such a distrust/dislike of the organization? Did they do something corrupt or out of hand? Is their leadership dubious?

Again, I am NOT trying to stir the pot, but trying to get a clearer understanding as to why people have the hump with them. Especially when, on paper and from a distance, it seems to be a good thing to have them around.

You know...

People who get/are really wealth do not usually fritter money away, thats why they have loads. Buying players with inflated prices would be high on their list of things to avoid.

I don't ever want to see a repeat of the Ade episode again!

You may not get rich frittering money away, so the question really is why invest in football. The whole thing is overpriced. If the unnamed party is so cost sensitive that they have to remain nameless for the first of many transfer windows to come, we probably shouldn't worry about the cost of players being inflated on us.

On the flip side of this why does the trust exist? Do we really need them? and is doing stuff like reporting the club to the football league just a way of reminding people that they do exist.

Again I'm and also not trying to "stir the pot" I just don't understand the whole foxes trust thing! From what I see the only time we hear from them is when they are pointing out the clubs failures and seem to be trying very hard to bring leicester city football club to it's knees!

Would seem a valid enough reason, especially as has been said before no actual rules are being broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669