Fryatt Out, McLeod In !

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of you know what Fraytt is like other than he's done nothing since he joined leicester

Far too harsh, it was mainly his goals that kept us up season 05/06.

Not a great season last year, but he does tuck chances away better than any others who were at the club in the last couple of years

i would welcome mcleod here but not at the expense of fryatt, cant we do a swap deal wit de vries for mcleod? fryatt is a goalscorer so y get rid of him?

Fryatt's goalscoring record is no better than that of Mark De Vries and (last season at least) worse than that of Elvis Hammond

Fryatt has had his chance. Get rid now while he still commands a good fee. Another bad season and that price will tumble

I live just outside and work in MK. This would be a terrible deal....the guy is a great lower league forward, but so was Big Trev.

MF should be given a fair crack at the whip under new management and is, based on reports from locals, worth considerably more than IMC. Would be Allen's worst bit of business since joining us.

How can Martin Allen sell Fryatt after he won that BBQ set? Surely that would make a mockery of his motivational techniques? ;-)

I thought Fryatt won the Mars Bar - I am sure he will have eaten it by now. Wasn't it somebody else who got the BBQ set?

I thought Fryatt won the Mars Bar - I am sure he will have eaten it by now. Wasn't it somebody else who got the BBQ set?

The compeitition winners 'Bulgaria' won a Mars Bar each. Fryatt being player of the tournament won BBQ set.

I heard the same. Apparently he has lost almost a stone in weight.

Aye I have lost near 2 stone this Summer - it's not made me a better player for TBFC. I can see him break in though, we haven't signed an alternative targetman to Cort.

IMO its no contest, just from watching Fryatt play you can see that he has a natural goalscoring touch (goal against Derby last season at the Walkers showed this). McLeod IMO is another Benjamin lots of pace and power but nothing else. You can get away with just being fast in the lower leagues but in the Championship you need to have a first touch and calm head as well (McLeods sendings off show he is anything but calm).

I agree with this chap. Fryatt has the natural touch, McLeod's first touch normally ends up five metres in front of him.

The compeitition winners 'Bulgaria' won a Mars Bar each. Fryatt being player of the tournament won BBQ set.

Aye I have lost near 2 stone this Summer - it's not made me a better player for TBFC. I can see him break in though, we haven't signed an alternative targetman to Cort.

I agree with this chap. Fryatt has the natural touch, McLeod's first touch normally ends up five metres in front of him.

Earlier on you said you had not seen him play regularly :icon_roll

....in the games I have seen him play. :icon_wink

Which is probably about the same number as I have - or anyone on this whole feckin' forum, but suddenly he is universally heralded as being the new Trevor Benjamin :icon_roll

I've not seen him enough of him to make a judgement, and he certainly wouldn't have been on my shopping list - but I have seen Matt Fryatt play plenty of times and know that he's not feckin' good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669