Fryatt To Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you judge that when he's only played 10 minuted here and there, and usually when chasing a game?
Having seen the odd ten minutes here and there I feel able to judge on what I've seen. And don't even get me started on his pre Sven " performance " at Burnley.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah top post. So is 'waste of space Fyatt' still here then?

How many clubs were chasing him? All cooled their heels? Maybe he is on stupid money which is why nobody will take him. Overpaid and underperforming.

Yeah, yeah top post. So is 'waste of space Fyatt' still here then?

How many clubs were chasing him? All cooled their heels? Maybe he is on stupid money which is why nobody will take him. Overpaid and underperforming.

Forest and Reading fans both reckon we wouldn't let him go to a promotion rival....

Didn't even travel did he?

Not unless he was wearing a Leon Crncic suit....no, he didn't travel.

Top post by mr rosso - nice to read a well thought out post for once rather than reactionary mongie shit

Or, alternatively, just fans posting their honest opinions on what they actually see at football matches

Top post by mr rosso - nice to read a well thought out post for once rather than reactionary mongie shit

I'm really struggling to see how any poster on talkingballs could possibly be described as 'reactionary', especially with regards to City.

It is possible that dd doesn't know what it means, but I find that unlikely.

I would hazard a guess a reason fryatt and waghorn have both been poor is the 1 up front policy. An additional reason for fryatt been on how he was treated by sousa, possibly also been in contact with pearson to plan for future move to hull.

Or, alternatively, just fans posting their honest opinions on what they actually see at football matches

Homer, you are generally more on the money than not...but in the case of Fryatt you might want to consider that he picked up a particularly bad injury last season and then was messed about by the
seriously misguided Sousa, so its not surprising that his confidence is low.

The fact is that we find it difficult enough to score goals as it is. I don't know whose idea it was to pay millions for Waghorn but what is certain is that Sunderland must have laughed their heads off.

I go back far too long with Leicester City and so i can recall that a section of the fans have always knocked our best goal scorers given the slightest pretext. Allegedly, Rowley was "too slow and lazy as well as being greedy in front of goal"; Lineker "couldn't stay on his feet" etc, etc. Now its Fryatt's turn. He ain't great - but he's the best we've got. My guess is that if we are even to have an outside chance of reaching the play offs - then it means Fryatt will have to score a fair number of the goals.

I'm really struggling to see how any poster on talkingballs could possibly be described as 'reactionary', especially with regards to City.

It is possible that dd doesn't know what it means, but I find that unlikely.

I think I'm guilty here of using a word by its definition in a social context (ie the way people use it in conversations) rather than its actual definition that can be found in a dictionary :icon_redf

I basically was just having a go at the people who declare Fryatt to be shit just because he goes a few games without scoring!

Forest also completed a loan deal for Sheffield Wednesday striker Marcus Tudgay, but were frustrated in their bid to sign Leicester forward Matty Fryatt after the Foxes demanded £1million.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...ter-s-powers-of-persuasion-article637069.html

Million quid loan fee - are your board delusional or what

my guess is we were only willing to loan him out if it was made permanent in jan for 1 million, not a loan fee in itself.

you guys making a lot of signings before our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669