Fryatt To Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

It's only been implied he wants to leave, everyone's adding 2 plus 2 and making 5.

Put in a decent shift here; nearly 200 games. Certainly more than DJ et al. No bad words from me.

Last edited:

homer

It's only been implied he wants, everyone's adding 2 plus 2 and making 5.

Wasn't implied when he stuck his transfer request in, was it, the mardy arse little twat

Having said that, I have to blame the Portuguese Fop, who surely pissed him off royally when habitually fellating DJ Campbell in public on a daily basis at the start of the season

escos66

It's only been implied he wants to leave, everyone's adding 2 plus 2 and making 5.

Put in a decent shift here; nearly 200 games. Certainly more than DJ et al. No bad words from me.

I think his recent performances support the claim!

Hazzman

Wasn't implied when he stuck his transfer request in, was it, the mardy arse little twat

Having said that, I have to blame the Portuguese Fop, who surely pissed him off royally when habitually fellating DJ Campbell in public on a daily basis at the start of the season

The transfer requests we know are fact but the players suggested are just rumours.

Just hope whoever Sven brings in come January is considerably better than our current strikeforce and I include the very average Bednar in that. If we are getting rid of the competent players at this level, let's make sure it's quality come in.

Hazzman

I think his recent performances support the claim!

On that notion, we have half of a squad on this season's performance.

You mean the 120 minutes or so he's played under Sven? With the vast majority of that time upfront alone against the league's best defence? :icon_wink Or the lack of understanding from the fans that he may possibly be struggling mentally with his past injury?

Last edited:

escos66

On that notion, we have half of a squad on this season's performance.

You mean the 120 minutes or so he's played under Sven? With the vast majority of that time upfront alone against the league's best defence? :icon_wink Or the lack of understanding from the fans that he may possibly be struggling mentally with his past injury?

If you want to put it down to his injury then fair point that could be true,but for me it seems like a lack of effort.
Other players have been shite but they do like they are trying.

Don't get me wrong I do believe Fryatt has ability I just think his attitude is questionable.

drummindefender

Could've been a different story this season for him IMO if he hadn't have got sent off against Norwich after getting 2 goals. Waghorn has been much worse than Fryatt, but were not going to send him out because he has only just signed.

Also can anyone honestly say they would rather have Vassell than Fryatt at the moment? This one will come back to haunt us.

Spanky Fox

Hull have signed Cameron Stewart from United. Never heard of him but does it put question marks over wether they would still be in for Fryatt?

He started the season on loan at Yeovil, but couldnt get into their side. That Pearson knows what hes doing :icon_roll.

We were in the same hotel in the summer in Greece with Stewart and Welback. I knew he had a loan move to Yeovil earlier this season.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Thanks for what you have done Fryatt, now seems like your time is up matey, see ya.

homer

This one will come back to haunt us.

Short term yes, long term no

The 'Playing for a new contract' Fryatt is an excellent prospect and will bang a few in

The 'You're stuck with me for three years now' Fryatt is a load of cobblers

East Anglia Fox

Other players have come on leaps and bounds under Sven, why hasn't Fryatt? I would put that down to his overall attitude thinking he is better than he is. Better off if he went.

I'm not doubting you here, but out of interest, who are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669