Fryatt To Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stringer on twitter reckons Fryatt will be gone tomorrow and forest are interested! Also says fryatt wants a permanent move!

He also said Forest + 6 others!

Sky are saying that Hull, Forest, Derby, Swansea and Southampton are all interested.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6523521,00.html

Personally, I'd prefer us not to get rid of him. Hopefully if he does go on loan, it's only short term to regain form. Nige got the best out of him, hopefully Sven can too.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite us, like DJ last season.

give him to forest, so he can't play against us!

fryatt is not good enough let him go , no pace little skill, he is an average championship striker but a great league 1 player , times have changed and thanks matty for what you have done for us but he has had his day , good luck son

Can't say I'd be disappointed provided we got a fair price for him. I think he's not bad at this level personally but I can't see him ever being good enough for the Premiership which is obviously where we want to be.

Can't believe how fickle some of you lot are, he absolutely stormed League 1 and would have easily got 20 goals last season if it wasn't for his injury. He's obviously a form player and all this upheaval seems to have really unsettled him, but I can't believe people want to sack him off when he's barely played this season. Even if he's not scoring for us, surely we don't want to let him go to another team in this league where he might rediscover his form and start banging in the goals...?

Can't believe how fickle some of you lot are, he absolutely stormed League 1 and would have easily got 20 goals last season if it wasn't for his injury. He's obviously a form player and all this upheaval seems to have really unsettled him, but I can't believe people want to sack him off when he's barely played this season. Even if he's not scoring for us, surely we don't want to let him go to another team in this league where he might rediscover his form and start banging in the goals...?

Perhaps that's his level?

Can't believe how fickle some of you lot are, ..?

Fickle or cynical?

In recent years when his contract was up for renewal he played well, signed a new contract and goals dried up or he's injured.

If he was one of those that put in a transfer request earlier this season, and he is now saying he wants a permanent move away, yet other players want to play for Sven.
Let the **** go I say.

Bye bye Matt, next please?

(If he stays, of course we'll support him:icon_wink)

Can't believe how fickle some of you lot are, he absolutely stormed League 1 and would have easily got 20 goals last season if it wasn't for his injury.

He didn't score for about 10 games before his injury. So I'd say "easily" is pushing it a bit.

Other players have come on leaps and bounds under Sven, why hasn't Fryatt? I would put that down to his overall attitude thinking he is better than he is. Better off if he went.

I really do worry about the midet of city fans sometimes. It seems 90% of them cannot tell the good players from the bad.

For football reasons alone, we should try to keep him. But if Fryatt really wants to leave then fair play, let him go.

The bloke's a naturally gifted footballer and should do well wherever he goes. Good luck to him.

I really do worry about the midet of city fans sometimes. It seems 90% of them cannot tell the good players from the bad.

I completely agree

Fortunately Sven can, which is precisley why Fryatt's going out the door today

Did you mean midget ? I worry about that too

For football reasons alone, we should try to keep him. But if Fryatt really wants to leave then fair play, let him go.

The bloke's a naturally gifted footballer and should do well wherever he goes. Good luck to him.

Why should we keep a player that every time he doesn't play he spits his dummy out and wants to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669