Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Matty Fryatt

I wasn't actually aiming my comment at anyone in particular, but there's clearly a few guilty consciences going around.

Regarding Matty Fryatt, I think it's clear that there WAS something new to discuss. He supposedly had a second chance, deserved or not, and then suddenly didn't appear to have a second chance.

Regarding City fans 'spending far too much time hating each other', well, it's a constant joke among people where I work that they've never known a set of fans quite like ours. Some people appear unhappy that we don't like Forest. Some people want a more themed approach to our singing. But it's not theatre, it's not a novel, it's a football game. A bit more time abusing Forest as opposed to our own fans, or the guys on Foxestalk (whoever they might be) would do wonders for the atmosphere.

Or you could just carry on bitching amongst each other and wasting energy on complaining about the people who actually do make some noise. Get the prawn sandwiches out.

I wasn't actually aiming my comment at anyone in particular, but there's clearly a few guilty consciences going around.

Regarding Matty Fryatt, I think it's clear that there WAS something new to discuss. He supposedly had a second chance, deserved or not, and then suddenly didn't appear to have a second chance.

Regarding City fans 'spending far too much time hating each other', well, it's a constant joke among people where I work that they've never known a set of fans quite like ours. Some people appear unhappy that we don't like Forest. Some people want a more themed approach to our singing. But it's not theatre, it's not a novel, it's a football game. A bit more time abusing Forest as opposed to our own fans, or the guys on Foxestalk (whoever they might be) would do wonders for the atmosphere.

Or you could just carry on bitching amongst each other and wasting energy on complaining about the people who actually do make some noise. Get the prawn sandwiches out.
Utter, utter, utter bollocks from start to finish.
We talking about the anti-Forest/Cov/Derby chants or our fans as a collective hating each other?
The post you quoted.

If we started singing creative songs getting behind Leicester instead of some monotonous dirges (which we've stolen from other teams) about how much we supposedly hate Forest when we're not even playing them (I don't, not even a little bit. They're inconsequential and meaningless as far as I'm concerned) then some other fans might join in and then the atmosphere would be better.

I love singing songs about f0r£$t, I sing songs about f)r£$t on the shitbobber, so **** the lot of ya

If we started singing creative songs getting behind Leicester instead of some monotonous dirges (which we've stolen from other teams) about how much we supposedly hate Forest when we're not even playing them (I don't, not even a little bit. They're inconsequential and meaningless as far as I'm concerned) then some other fans might join in and then the atmosphere would be better.

:038::038::038:

I remember when you weren't just allowed to sit on top of the floodlights, it was practically compulsory for children.

These days it's all Health and Safety idiots stopping you using metal forks to eat your pie.

And Newberry Fruits don't have the same filling.

Modern life is crap.

As are Froest.

Thought he showed some neat footwork and close control touches tonight, looked as though he was trying too hard and made 2 or 3 dreadful misplaced passes. Harsh to judge in these conditions though.

Blue Maniac - absolute moron.

But, happily, this response is a good example of everything wrong with the attitude of people on this forum. No effort at a constructive argument, just blind hatred of other City fans. We hate fans singing about this, you should be singing about that, stand up for the stewards they're alright - what are YOU actually trying to say?! Don't dismiss an argument simply because you don't have the mental capacity to dismantle it.

I'll repeat it, too many people at Leicester games spend too much time being negative towards the nature of the noise that's generated. You've demonstrated that. That contributes towards making people be quiet. And that isn't good for the atmosphere.

I've seen City fans being told to be quiet by stewards. I've seen fans asking people to shut up, not because they disagree with anything, just because they're being a bit too noisy.

And, maybe I'm missing the point, but aren't most 'good matchday atmospheres' predominantly fuelled by moronic chanting? And as for the Forest thing, if you don't care about local rivalries, you're just not a fan. You're a dull-witted, unimportant, amateur pundit who'd be better off dribbling over operas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669